b-day this month

looking to clear one of my bucket list items.

seeking a session with strap on play. prefer a woman experienced as this will be a first time fo me. have had toy sessions and ass play. any ladies interested pm me so we can discuss details.
Dallas Rain is heading your way soon............
Thanks MS Athena! I am leaving Dallas in morning

MsAthena will be in Dallas first of january {she is an expert}......and I will be too....maybe a hot damn double??? lol
looking to clear one of my bucket list items.

seeking a session with strap on play. prefer a woman experienced as this will be a first time fo me. have had toy sessions and ass play. any ladies interested pm me so we can discuss details. Originally Posted by otrdriver
I'd also post this ISO in the Dallas forum as well. And Happy Birthday!!!
I too am celebrating a December Birthday on the 31st! My special gift to myself is scheduled to come next week when I meet with TS Tia-Phoenixx. I plan to explore many, many new and sensual activites with her. I must say, however, I do not think I am a good candidate to be topped. A few weeks back I did some experimentation with an experienced Provider who tried working a well lubed dildo into me and I really did not enjoy it at all, in fact it was painful - not what I want is a session! Anyway, as I approach my 68th Birthday I am so looking forward to meeting Tia, one of the most highly rated and Reviewed TS girls, not only in the states but globally as well!

SM62
Living life to the max and with an open mind always!
Solemate62
Happy Birthday!
OTRdriver
Happy Birthday!

Happy Holidays everyone!
Thanks so much, Houston Switch!