Need Advice: "Using" a Clitoral Piercing

I need the sexpertise of this forum. I have a second session scheduled with a woman who has a genital piercing. It's a horizontal barbell that probably pierces the clitoral hood. This is new to me. During the first session I learned she's very orgasmic but I paid no mind to the piercing. I now want to know if there is anything specific that will enhance her pleasure through the piercing. Any of you kinky girls and boys have any special techniques or is Awl4knot entering virgin territory?
I know what you mean. I saw a girl with a clit ring and didn't know how to deal with it. Like you, I basically ignored it. I'm sure there is some type of stimulation we can do in order to get a better re-action out of her.
An easy answer is to simply ask HER !

She had her hood pierced for a reason(s) and I am quite certain one of them is for sexual enhancement. She plays with it all the time, and she knows exactly what she likes / wants done to it.

Impress her with your thoughtfulness. And... Maybe get a T.E.N.S. unit, with a devious smile, and pull it out on her ! You never know....

Good luck !
Asking her is so obvious but I want to dazzle her with my repertoire of sexual skills and cunning. But if no one has any special expertise in this, I will certainly ask her for her preferences. She isn't bashful about expressing her appreciation for what I did before, lol.