What makes the definition of an "outing"?

If a review tells the community what a providers name is (given name) when its not in her showcase is that considered outing?
Possibly. If the lady in question uses the name shown in encounter reports as a stage name or in weekly or weekend updates or is commonly known by that name in this lifestyle, listing same is not outing.
But say someone uses adjectives and other non names as their profile and pseudonym. In reviews of said people, can the review reveal what their real name is and not be called an outing?
The scenario you described likely would be outing.

You are over thinking this situation. As I have said to you previously, this endeavor is NOT 100% risk free, nor is membership to this site.
Kinder, I think I understand your question and scorpio’s Answer and not sure if you got your answer.

Example 1: provider lovelyxoxo signs her posts and refers to herself as Caroline on Eccie. Referring her as such is not outing.

Example 2: provider B Three signs her posts and refers to herself as B3 but when she meets people in person, she uses her real name, Vanessa (that is actually not my name). If I choose to tell clients to call me Vanessa, but do not use it on the board, even if 50guys know me by that name, calling me Vanessa on Eccie would be considered outing.