Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: shoulder black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: average 40 year old, slim AMP worker
Recommendation: Yes
Christ that's damn near across the street from the police station!
Christ that's damn near across the street from the police station! Originally Posted by pittlicker
Read my review. I said the same thing
Commenting on Knute's, not yours.
I know your commenting on his. I said the same as you. Could of picked a better location
My experience here wasn't much different than the review posted above. I was in Greensburg on Saturday afternoon and decided to go for the second time.

I parked in the back and went in the back door. I hear the doorbell ring loudly inside. I went in the second door and heard it go off again.

Nobody came out. I said HELLO! a couple times and still nothing, so I went back to the door and opened and closed it a couple more times to hear the bell, and still nothing. I walked into the main area and neither massage room was occupied. I left and sat in my car for a couple minutes and still nothing so I drove away.
  • Cho
  • 09-10-2022, 05:05 PM
I went here on a whim.
Added private tags The Dr
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed