State: Pennsylvania
Address: Library Road near Castle Shannon
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'3, cute face, great smile, short curly shoulder length hair, spinner type body. Wearing gray low cut dress on top that went down to mid-thighs.
Recommendation: Yes
So you saw the lineup? Out of the 4, who would you recommend looks-wise?
They were all attractive but Coffee was the most attractive in my opinion
Why do they do this at the end after you’ve finished? Wouldn’t it make more sense to give you a choice beforehand? What’s the point? Are you able to request someone when you walk in? I don’t get it.
You can call and ask who's there and request them. They do it at the end to get you to come back and see the girls you missed
They were all attractive but Coffee was the most attractive in my opinion Originally Posted by OOC_ID1
Originally Posted by OOC_ID1
Originally Posted by Darkshades2007
Just saw coffee… the parade came in… Jessica is who you want to see if ur going off looks alone… she was gorgeous
Just saw coffee… the parade came in… Jessica is who you want to see if ur going off looks alone… she was gorgeous Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
Last time I was there they all looked amazing. Sue was fun for our session. June was really good too. Coffee is a bit wilder. You can't really go wrong with anyone at Sky.
can't wait to see Happy when and if she comes back? But your all right, can't really go wrong at sky...