how much traveling?

Providers, how many different cities do you normally visit in a year? Also, how big does the city have to be for you to visit?
Thus far I've made it to ten cities this year, and it'll be a dozen before the year is out as I'm planing on visiting Atlanta and Miami in the upcoming weeks. Travelling to so many cities in the span of several months is something I'm getting used to as it's a first for me. Still there are many companions who make it to two or three times as many cities while touring throughout the year.

Visiting mid-sized to larger cities has been more strategic for me. I wouldn't really go out of my way to venture to cities that are much smaller than New Orleans unless I had bookings for longer dates, or maybe if I had a tour partner. Though recently I've been thinking it would be a cute idea to do mini tours in some southerns states (Louisiana, Florida, and maybe Georgia and a couple of others) throughout the Winter and early Spring.
Well TiaTravels is the REAL queen of travel..........BUT I am second in line LOL!

I have a few routes I take...I stay home a couple weeks at time and then head for a tour..............
so far I travel to over 18 cities.

As far as size goes...size does not matter...except to dictate how long i stay in each city......some towns I spend 4 to 5 days in cause I do quite well in them.......I have alot of regulars everywhere I go,so they usually book my trip almost full before I start the tours.................travel is my "bread & butter"!

Plus,travel is fun...I think i was a gypsy in another life {lol}.............I incorporate adventures in with most tours....example,camping/hiking/sightseeing/biker rallies/karaoke at the honkeytonks/museums,etc.
I tour the U.S. 11 months out of the year.
Sum bich... I posted that with my he handle
Maybe some day I'll get on this level! But I find I'm prone to getting home sick after being on the road for more than a couple weeks.

I have a few routes I take...I stay home a couple weeks at time and then head for a tour..............
so far I travel to over 18 cities.

As far as size goes...size does not matter...except to dictate how long i stay in each city......some towns I spend 4 to 5 days in cause I do quite well in them.......I have alot of regulars everywhere I go,so they usually book my trip almost full before I start the tours.................travel is my "bread & butter"!
Originally Posted by DallasRain