does area matter? coming in few days

i visit dallas often....be there soon..... i usually alternate my stays to accomodate my client location requests.
i used to stay in frisco alot,but lately being going to mcKinney and Dfw areas.

should i try frisco again?? am i loosing out on opportunities by not staying there anymore!??

so my question
location...how important is it for you.... do you just travel to wherever your selected girl is staying or would you prefer her to be as close to you as possible??
will you choose a certain provider ONLY if she is closeby??

thx!! happy hobbying!!!
IMO Frisco is so close to McKinney it shouldn't matter to most.

I prefer to only go to certain areas. There's a whole list of lovely ladies that I'm really wanting to see, but they're just too far away for how my schedule works when I get to hobby.

I love it when they're in Richardson, Plano, N Dallas, Galleria, etc. The harder areas for me are Arlington, HEB, Grand Prairie, Ft Worth.
And his hardest areas are my preferred areas. For those of us further west, McKinney and Frisco are just too far away.
Now that I'm no longer a permanent fixture-- when I come I tend to alternate between Galleria and Medical Center-- with an occasional jaunt to Ft. Worth. Med Center tends to be "good enough" for the majority of my westsiders.
I'm a creature of habit and stay in the same area
that always works for me =
Galliera area lot of nice hotels around .
thanks yall!!!!!
Hmmmm...
  • oicu
  • 02-23-2021, 03:06 PM
McKinney would be great