Hitting milestones

Do you keep track of the number of providers/clients you have seen? If so, do you ever do anything above and beyond when you get to a milestone?
I am on my 49th so my next will be 50 and I am thinking about celebrating that milestone?
Any ideas?
Congratulations, go celebrate.
My 50th provider I was probably in my 20s. So, hell no. I lost count a few decades ago.
Congrats...14 posts in 9 years...You Da Man!
Congrats...14 posts in 9 years...You Da Man! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
And 1 review.
We really don’t know about the other 48.
But to celebrate. Go get a full panel test done.
Lost count after 300 since i started the world of debauchery in 2004. All I know is ai can celebrate that I never got Cooties from any of them. Did get the Flu twice and strep throat a few times from some, so I count myself lucky. Yay Me!
unless the encounter is gonna be something extra deliteful, it's just another encounter, another provider.

i do keep a list of providers i've cumsulted w/ over the years, but i quit counting after 5 yrs. and it's almost been 24 yrs :^}
Have been in the hobby a little over 20 years. I have over 250 individual pictures and videos of the ladies I've seen. I figure conservatively they account for about half the ladies I've actually seen. Commemorated my 100th with a visit to a HDH lady that was well outside of my usual price point. Turned out to be a disappointment and have not done it since. Have totally lost track now so milestones are no longer an issue.
Do you keep track of the number of providers/clients you have seen? If so, do you ever do anything above and beyond when you get to a milestone?
I am on my 49th so my next will be 50 and I am thinking about celebrating that milestone?
Any ideas? Originally Posted by bryunsmith
One another note. Don't add up how much you've spent. That'll bust the bubble on that milestone.

in 2015 I did math and about had a stroke. We don't think about it when we do it. Even when the lovely ladies were $175-$200 hr or those $100 quickies and B&Gs added up quick. There was a dark time in my hobby life I was seeing 2-4 per week for many months ranging from $100-$250 per visit.

I rarely remember the best, sometimes reminisce on the average, but always remember the worst.
I used to keep track of the numbers simply for provider OKs on P411. Now that I have my favs (which most are not even on p411), I do not worry about it anymore.
I didn't always keep track but when I started I went back and tried to remember all I had seen. Total is around 120 now after 20+ years of mongering. Not a huge number but I have done as much as I could afford with both time and money. Now that the kids are older and leaving the house, I'll have more time and money to hobby.