since nobody else will ask cheaper will do it

Hi as some of the old peps know I ask things or say thing others wont. So this being a new site i think its time to ask. Which ladies leave the backdoor open. which ladies like their hotdogs without any thing on them. Who eats the grapes but not spit the wine. Feel free to add to this
Thanks for throwing that out there Cheaper, i am always curious about the backdoor. Always braver than i Cheaper, thanks for the stones.
I don't think it's a matter of who leaves the backdoor open, but instead it's how much for a set of keys !
I don't think it's a matter of who leaves the backdoor open, but instead it's how much for a set of keys ! Originally Posted by parttimeplayer
Cheaper: Your post was uncharacteristically readable. You didn't go sober did you?

J/K.

You and Elena share the "not afraid to say it" trait. An admirable quality.
sober where is dat no i am in kansas
Cheaper: Your post was uncharacteristically readable. Originally Posted by Muffrider
If you hang around french women long enough, you'll start to understand french.

At least that's the theory I'm testing. So far, it is going very well.
"Which ladies leave the backdoor open"

Well I here Longer monger is available.
You and Elena share the "not afraid to say it" trait. An admirable quality. Originally Posted by Muffrider

Thanks Muff

I just say what I mean and mean what I say. Some can't handle hearing the truth and facing reality. I get more emails from people saying, "Thanks for saying what I wanted to." I don't understand why they can't say it, but oh well.

Yes, Cheaper has a way of saying things and I usually need a translator to understand him. Gotta love him.

Back to the topic though....Don't look at me for any of this.
sober where is dat no i am in kansas Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit
i think sober is close to missury, just down the street from de-nile,

lately i've been trying to move to the happy humping ground...overlooking a valley with nicely trimmed hedges...
i think sober is close to missury, just down the street from de-nile,

lately i've been trying to move to the happy humping ground...overlooking a valley with nicely trimmed hedges... Originally Posted by jeff one086
Unfortunately, the roads in happy humping ground sometimes abruptly lead you into neighboring dontouchthatville.
"Which ladies leave the backdoor open"

Well I here Longer monger is available. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I think Dinky Dong is the one that needs the translator...or an English teacher.
Sorry dude didnt mean to fuck up your ad. So here it is again.

Well I HEAR Monger is available.

Now business should pick up for you. You have a great day now.
Yeah. Either Cheaper is drinking less, or I'm drinking more, cuz I understood him. There's a blond on backpage that's advertising backdoor. I don't remember her name though. And I can't speak for her personally. I could care less about backdoor. If they want it, fine. But to pay extra for it? No way.
Guys please, no more potshots at each other. Warnings have been given directly to those involved. This note is to ask the rest of you not to get drawn in.