URL / Website: HTTPS://tryst.link/massage/flingrox
City: By the stadiums
State: -
Address: -
Activities: Massage, milking, bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Reddish blonde, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Rox is a little on the heavier side, but carries it very well
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?

Added private tags The Dr
Still interested in knowing how anybody sets up appointments with her. She NEVER responds to anything. Too bad. Guess that falls in line with habitually being 30-60 minutes late for all of her appointments.
I’ve seen her 4 different times over the years but since she added the milking table it’s so much more fun
Still interested in knowing how anybody sets up appointments with her. She NEVER responds to anything. Too bad. Guess that falls in line with habitually being 30-60 minutes late for all of her appointments. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Obviously all your other appointments have been on time? Fling is an awesome girl. I have her on a schedule. She has never been a disappointment. Now I am not saying she has a reputation for being on time but she knows it and is super apologetic and always makes up for with me.
Obviously all your other appointments have been on time? Fling is an awesome girl. I have her on a schedule. She has never been a disappointment. Now I am not saying she has a reputation for being on time but she knows it and is super apologetic and always makes up for with me. Originally Posted by Dud341
Yes they have. And I don’t need a newb giving me advice.
And yet you keep trying….
No actually moved on quite some time ago.
She’s the best, so much fun and relaxing
Yes they have. And I don’t need a newb giving me advice. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Good luck youngster in your adventures.