Providing a Rebound....

Did you decide to see a provider after a relationship ended?

Like a Rebound from your break up?

I saw someone recently that decided to call a provider for the first time (Me) After his 6 year relationship ended.

I didn't know how to respond to that.

I'm sorry to hear that. Ummm...Thank you?

It was a little awkward at first...but, we soon moved past it and ended up having a great time.

So, I was just curious if anyone else got into the hobby for that same reason?

Rebound With a Provider??

~Kelly TNT

• T-Can
  • 08-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Yes I have and it was the best thing I could have done! In my RL, I've always been the rebound guy which is not fun when you really like someone and all they want to do is treat you like a piece of meat!!
They just treat you like a piece of meat because you are so sexy CanDo!!
It is the absolute best (and safest) way to rebound! All the passion, sexuality and fire without the pesky (and scary) heart part.

Until you're ready to trust yourself and dive back into the relationship pool, the hobby is a fantastic way to meet some amazing people, get companionship, flirt and well, fullfil some rather basic needs.

Providers, you don't need to feel awkward at all, just do what you do. In the immortal words of Gibbons, Hill and Beard... "I'm not askin' for much... I'm just looking for some touch"
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.

When you get thrown off, you need to get back in that saddle. So find another filly and mount up!
That is how I got into the hobby. The intimacy in my marriage had dried up the last couple of years. To be honest, it gave me a bit of a complex that I thought it was me.

After a bunch of research, I found a provider and decided to see who was causing the issue.

It was her...
Me too...my sexless marriage led me to many dangerous liaisons, the last being a long term "friend with benefits". When she moved on, I really spun out, and resolved never to get "in love" again. Hobby provides the physical outlet and the delusion of passion without the tears.

THANKS to the great ones who have made me feel so great without the stress and drama. Alphabetically as always a special thanks to the all-star current team who do SO much with so little real man to work with:

Fleur
Lexy
Lyndsey Laye
Natasha
Reese
Shea
Always nice to get a 'different' snack than the routine meatloaf and veggies. Reminds me how wonderful a different scent and taste makes me feel.
I choose to rebound from one provider to the next!