Boycott Moon Howler the PIMP!

Hi Guys, i am Honey Angel. I am an upscale older provider. Just for the record. I pay no pimp. I have no pimp.

Moon Howler is trying to ruin my business. After receiving countless threatening texts and emails from him, I decided I must defend my self.

Moon Howler is angry that he will no longer have any control over me. He used to enjoy free services in response for website help, and then he wanted to control my business. He has posted 21 threads filled with lies and slander. He says that if i do not go back to him he will ruin me.. For four years I gave him free services, but I have had ENOUGH of his manipulation, deception and selfish motives.

It is time for me to move on from this demeaning, disrespectful, degrading situation. MH is the one trying to be my pimp for free services, while giving my management fees to others providers.

I have had to call 911 when he showed up at my house after I refused to respond to his text messages and phone calls.

He was angry reading a review, where i had an appointment with an African American man. God help me. While he was harassing me for three days with angry text messages, and voice mails. Calling me a dirty whore,ect. So because Moon H can no longer be my "manager". he is acting like a child throwing his toys.

I am done with him and demand that he stay away from me forever.[/QUOTE]
Sweetie, now your grill tooth pimp monster is getting you to make up fabrications. Baby I have incontrovertible evidence that you are pimped. It has been submitted to this Board. If the evidence were not there I would be thrown off of here for spamming the Board and slandering you. But I am not. I will remain here, because the evidence is 100% solid.

And you know as well as me (and everyone who knows us both) that I am not and have never been a pimp. And you know as well as me that I never took any money from you and never in any way worked in any capacity as a pimp. I HATE PIMPS!!! If you have misgivings about the relationship that we had for 4 years, that is fine but please don't make stuff up.

And you did play the race card! Sitting where you are with grilled tooth backwoods swamp thugs? And you also know as well as me, that problems in the past with your AA client was an argument about the best way to increase your business. I am sorry that you are so race filled in your sex right now that you can't see straight about black and white. You are very confused girl with definite psychological, emotional and logical issues that have plagued you for years. Your friends love you and are sick about your rejection of your friends and your life and allowing yourself to be sold into sexual slavery. (((

And sweetie, trying to get providers to boycott me is very silly. I rarely see providers these days! .... you know all the sex that goes on around my house all the time!! LOL!

And finally baby, if you really want to increase your business more that a few months of running you into the ground for grill tooth swamp profit, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM PIMPS!
Ah, we can always count on our Arkansawyer friends for our daily dose of drama...

Cheers,

bcg
"Yeah, in Hollywood they say, there's no b'ness like show b'ness. In the hood they say, there's no b'ness like hoe b'ness, you know." ~ 50 Cent, P.I.M.P.