Party fracturing on the abortion issue.

Not the Republicans...the Dimtard are trying to oust one of the last pro-life members.
The infighting is in regards to the money the left wants to spend on ousting members that don't tow the line on the radical ideology.
The DCCC doesn't want to spend money keeping DEMS in seats they already have and when ALL the Abortion on demand group what to primary him out.
Candidate Pistone Gillibrand is endorsing his challenger...IDENTITY POLITICS at its finest.https://www.redstate.com/sister-told...fe-house-dems/

This guy Dan Lipinski is more conservative than a lot of RINOS.
He reminds me of James(Beam me up Scotty!!)Traficant.
  • oeb11
  • 05-07-2019, 06:55 AM
Reading the article - his voting record is more republican than DPST
He should switch parties!
Exactly just like old James Traficant.
Abortion is part of the party platform and pro-lifers aren't welcome.
You don't hear about "intolerance" in the Republican party...with the Dimocrats being the party of "tolerance"...just seems a little hypocritical.
What I took away from the article was not his so much his other views as much as his "pro-life" stance.
Have the DEMS become so hard lined on this??
Exactly just like old James Traficant.
Abortion is part of the party platform and pro-lifers aren't welcome.
You don't hear about "intolerance" in the Republican party...with the Dimocrats being the party of "tolerance"...just seems a little hypocritical.
What I took away from the article was not his so much his other views as much as his "pro-life" stance.
Have the DEMS become so hard lined on this?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Pro-lifers aren't welcome. I wonder how they feel about their mothers then, lol.