Elvis must be rolling over in his grave.

So it's been about 3 years since I have been here forgot the area I stayed in plus I wanted an out door pool to get my dark on.
I figured Graceland Airport would be good area which I was really in an industrial area to me cummings and a lot of trucking companies where surrounding the hotels it was on Millbranch.

Everyone who contacted me said you are in a bad area so I pack up ALL MY THINGS and move to German Town St. Francis Hospital area.

WHO KNEW that the city would let the biggest tourist attraction get GHETTO! I know Elvis is rolling over in his grave Graceland, Ghetto! Shame for Shame
Fooled again!!!! St Francis Hospital is not in Germantown.
Fooled again!!!! St Francis Hospital is not in Germantown. Originally Posted by Sonoman
I did take the German town exit to get here though lol. The hotel listing listed hotel as German Town location.. NOT..lol but another sales technique I guess for them. My post should of read German Town/San Francis Hospital area
I am close to both.
It has been about 3 maybe 4 years since I have been here.

You hear things though other providers; then you see for yourself.
I stayed another day than planned not because busy because waiting on a call that may make me go back to LA. Easier to go straight to Jackson then back that way from there.
So my map might change.
Good news is hotel is not pricey and has an out door pool. Can get my dark on YAY me. IF IT DOES NOT RAIN. Might hit up the blues museum.
on an internet site, Memphis is listed as the worst city in Tennessee and Germantown is listed as the best city in Tennessee.... hmmmmm
on an internet site, Memphis is listed as the worst city in Tennessee and Germantown is listed as the best city in Tennessee.... hmmmmm Originally Posted by lbbguy
Never believe anything -- or at least everything -- you read on the Internet.
Anywhere you go, YMMV.