princess william

Google prince pegging!

Them inbreds lol omg!

To da "queen" takes on a NEW MEANING lolling
He's a laughinstock in the UK.

But if he's into pegging, he should be a big hit in parts of the ECCIEverse!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
True
One twitter comment said "Imagine being the person who has to explain 'pegging' to the queen."

LOL

But then imagine if she said "Oh, you mean what Philip and I used to do on 'switcheroo Thurdays'? One thing I can tell you about my four children, none of them was conceived on a Thursday."
however much i like the slim nerd look on a woman
rose hanbury has just a wee bit too much
He's a laughinstock in the UK.

But if he's into pegging, he should be a big hit in parts of the oh2ville!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
<< lolling
How bout the fucking moron still sucking the saudi prince dick for another hand out

Dah... the fucking moron can't even spell 9/11 lol n omg...lets divert to William though

How bout the fucking moron still sucking the saudi prince dick for another hand out

Dah... the fucking moron can't even spell 9/11 lol n omg...lets divert to William though

Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Yeah joeys tried to blow the saudis dick but got turnt down. Very humiliating bahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahah a

But this thread is about princess willy liking to get pegged up the ass. BUT! Both joeys and willy are bottoms!
bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Now wait a minute, taking it up the ass does not mean you're gay...well, maybe it does but not if it's a dildo...then again it could be. So is this Kate doing the deed or is that some servant who gets paid to administer the device?
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
What are you talking about this time?

In another thread, you gave me a warning for using a cliche of a joke. You took it seriously. What are you? Some college girl now?
My comment above was directed to ALL Member based upon the violation of a member.

If directed at you, you would have found a personalized message in your Mail Box.

Please return to the Original Topic.