Phone: she will provide
Email Address: stelladearborn@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=230580
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Heights near downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Spanking, FK, FIV, FIA, MSOG, Mish, BJ, HJ, Spanking, cuddling, dining
Session Length: 8 hours including dinner out
Fee: YMMV
Hair Color and Length: Brunette (Short) and curly
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is slightly taller than me so about 5' 6" without heals...
She is well built with just the right amount of "meat on bones".
All in all, she has fantastic bedroom eyes, and they will suck you in and with her curly hair, she will make you hard as a rock.
Recommendation: Yes
Great job. She is my all time favorite.
Boy do I love Stella! She is a fantastic GFE lover who also loves BDSM and has pro Domme expertise without the pro Domme restrictions. In my opinion, she does BDSM the way it should be done. Nothing is off limits if thats what the Domme wants, and this particular Domme wants to do everything.

Time with her can run the gamut from sweet GFE activity to facesitting, smothering, fairly extreme BDSM, mild to extreme toys, sensual to vigorous corporal, feminization, and she loves to work your ass over with fingers, toys as big as you can handle, inflatable toys, and more other possibilities than you can imagine. If your mind can imagine it, she can do it beautifully, but in a loving way (unless role play calls for otherwise).

She certainly practices "safe, sane, and consensual" and is always monitoring how you are doing. She will not push you harder than you want to be pushed. After the first couple of visits, I mostly have just said do whatever you want, though I may suggest a role play or theme, or have a couple of specific suggestions for her consideration, but always her call in the moment. She clearly likes having imaginative, communicative partners.

I love role play, and she is a remarkably skilled Thespian with whom it is easy to have a role play scenario which feels quite real.

She is very enthusiastically bi if you are looking for a threesome.

And she is as real as it gets. She genuinely loves playing across an impossibly wide range of activities. She will gently lead people new to Domme/sub activities, and she will push the boundaries of more experienced players. She is also highly intelligent and has a wicked sense of humor, so just hanging out with her is delightful as well.

She is simply fantastic.
She is amazing :-)