Bernie the dumb fuck

Sanders was trying to run a positive campaign. He bailed Hilcunt out in the first debate about the email scandal. He avoided slamming big Hilcunt. Well, since Bernie is now beating Hilcunt in Iowa and NH in the polls, the Clinton slime machine is in full force. Poor Bernie. What's he going to do? Pull his jock up and fight back? Does he want to win? Or will he go by the way of McCain and Romney and try not to play dirty pool like Axelrod and Obama. Bernie should go Trump on Hilcunt. The FBI is now investigating public corruption on the Clinton foundation. What a wonderful time to be a liberal.
Bernie should treat the Hag from Little Rock like a north African mooslem treats a German girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1eVSbgTm3I
Stupid old fool.

Trying to be magnanimous to The Clintons is like saying you have a pet rattlesnake.

Sure you do. Reach down and give him a pat on the head.
Watch and learn dipshits., Trust me, it'll be good. When I say it'll be good, it will be good. Got it?
Watch and learn dipshits., Trust me, it'll be good. When I say it'll be good, it will be good. Got it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Absolutely! Hilary's second "coronation" is going down in flames. Bernie the commie will move to the top spot. It will be great for the Republicans. Now Pigshit, are you hoping for Uncle Joe to jump in? Dumb, dirty, lazy pig.
Bernie should treat the Hag from Little Rock like a north African mooslem treats a German girl...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1eVSbgTm3I Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
didn't the black girls already treat bern like that?
You fuckers should be cheering for Bernie, you might have a chance on winning .
You fuckers should be cheering for Bernie, you might have a chance on winning . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So that's who YOU are cheering for EKIM ? ! Just like YOUR hero woomby said he does !! YOU'LL get more of those gub'mint 'nanners with Bernie The Communist in charge ! And mebbe some fly spray to keep all of those flies from swarming around YOUR shit-caked self !!!
So that's who YOU are cheering for EKIM ? ! Just like YOUR hero woomby said he does !! YOU'LL get more of those gub'mint 'nanners with Bernie The Communist in charge ! And mebbe some fly spray to keep all of those flies from swarming around YOUR shit-caked self !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Thinking about my statement is well above your pay grade woomby. commenting on it reveals your stupidity.
You fuckers should be cheering for Bernie, you might have a chance on winning . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We are, but it's great watching Hillary crash, again.
cheering for either is akin to choosing to cheer either a destructive greedy liar or a spineless destructive anti-American

well both are, in essence, anti-American

on the positive side I guess the spineless one hasn't been exposed as one who's first nature is to lie
Watch and learn dipshits., Trust me, it'll be good. When I say it'll be good, it will be good. Got it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If The Hidabeast goes down in flames, look for Lurch Kerry, Moonbeam Brown, Pocahantas, or even Birdshot Biden to jump in.

There is no way the DNC will allow Bernie to be their nominee.
Absolutely! Hilary's second "coronation" is going down in flames. Bernie the commie will move to the top spot. It will be great for the Republicans. Now Pigshit, are you hoping for Uncle Joe to jump in? Dumb, dirty, lazy pig. Originally Posted by bambino

Of course Biden can come in to save the day. Rules! Rules are made to be broken in the democratic party. Since a party is a private affair and not part of government, any change that benefits someone in the party is not subject to some silly lawsuit like when Obama said that he would take government financing of his campaign to gull McCain into doing the same but then Obama "changed" his mind and raised hundreds of millions of dollars.