Encounter: SUMMER @ D&T: I Admit, I Am Far Too Attracted To This Sweet Young Lady!

Date: 10/12/19
Name: Summer
Phone: (512) 468-9663
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd between Oak Knoll & McNeal
Activities: FBSM, LK, NE, SE, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Black, halfway down back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amazingly attractive, youthful and thin. Beautiful almond shaped eyes, sweet smile,,gorgeous shaped, full b cups, perfect slender legs.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice!

Thanks
Folks.. I'm heading to your neck of the woods.. and I'm curious.. what is the going rate in the Austin area?.. In Dallas (when I'm in town) I know their rates..

I'm not a haggler (doesn't set the right mood to start with and tends to tick off the lady, almost ensuring a lousy time) so if the prices are pretty set then that's best.
Folks.. I'm heading to your neck of the woods.. and I'm curious.. what is the going rate in the Austin area?.. In Dallas (when I'm in town) I know their rates..

I'm not a haggler (doesn't set the right mood to start with and tends to tick off the lady, almost ensuring a lousy time) so if the prices are pretty set then that's best. Originally Posted by Mr Sassinak
You are absolutely right about setting the mood.

I met Summer on the 13th and she allowed DATY but I had to persuade her pretty hard. I think she probably lied to you about that time of the month. She was fresh and clean with me. However it was hard to get her to allow it. I first asked her on the flip and she said after the L1, so I slowly started moving her pelvis towards me and asked her again and she complied. You can tell she simply doesn’t like to do that. And she wanted 100 on top of house which DT girls never ask for! I hope that’s not the trend now. I really wanted to see Farrah based on your reviews Cap, but she’s gone now. Summer is attractive but she definitely acts like she knows it.
Thanks FC!

Always good to get a different perspective coupled with a different experience.
Could have just been tired of being fingered and ate all day. It happens
According to a post on OH2 in the alerts section, they were busted today. Too bad, I really liked this place.
Nope. The alert on ourhome2 is completely bogus. I was just there yesterday.

They have a new young girl. Don't know here name. And Summer was there looking as gorgeous as ever
Is it true ?
Totally false report accordi to what I have researched. Bad BS. I hope that person be is banned
  • Pinga
  • 10-18-2019, 07:32 AM
I was there yesterday and didnt see any different behavior. I doubt its true.
Btw, the new talent is "Mia" from the Sakura/Foot Relax/Yaya days. I didnt get what name she is going by though.
Just ask for Mia.
2 new girl Abby and niko
Last time I went by there I turned around and walked out laughing, after seeing the inventory. Probably 6 months ago. Since I'm way South, is better for me to go make the trip to S.A. Such a hit or miss, with way too many misses.