Address: Shepherd / Richmond
Activities: Massage, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long & Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, Bolt on C’s, Nice slim Thai body with nice butt
Recommendation: Yes
Great review! Congrats!

Nice review. Is that her number r business number?
Nice review. Is that her number r business number? Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Google search confirms that it is a business number. I am still puzzled how to utilize this story. Should I call the number and suggest an OTC session with P***?
Vanna? Pat? OP?

I’d like to solve the puzzle
I would like to buy a vowel. A
Sadly P****H, is no longer there. :-(
Anyone else have any sexcapades at this location?
This place started out legit with good Thai massage. It probably changed owners so now it tolerates girls giving handies with boobs out. I think it's still a good place to go for a good Thai massage +.
Iceman44 did your girl have a bad complexion and swear a lot. She is good fun and safe if its the girl i think it is.
Their website seems too legit, as does their Facebook page. No indication of the slightest possibility of shenanigans. Judging by the FB page, you might have a better chance walking into a Sport Clips and trying to talk the hairdresser into giving you a handy under the cape ... I have a feeling the two scenarios would end up being the same. Idk, I'm calling bullshit on this place, although I am not discounting that Op got lucky with "P"... More Intel is needed.
I'm calling bullshit on this place…
You wouldn’t be the first one to do that; it’s been reviewed before.
Which Sport Clips?