Hillary Clinton is a rug-muncher? Really?

OK, this is based on a Gennifer Flowers statement. She could just be extending her 15 minutes of fame. So consider the source.

http://pagesix.com/2013/09/19/gennif...clintons-life/

Key quote:
---------------------------------------
Flowers said of Clinton’s marriage to Hillary, “It obviously worked for them but I’ve never considered theirs a traditional marriage.” And she alleges that Hillary is bisexual. “I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care,” Flowers claims. “He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.”
That actually sounds like Bill.

Flowers says she would support Hillary for President. Quote:
But Flowers then says she’d support Hillary’s potential run for President, adding, “The support I would give Hillary is as a woman. I’m one of those women who in so many aspects of my professional and personal life I’ve been out there making strides for women and allowing them to go down roads in which they were not welcome.”
  • Seedy
  • 09-19-2013, 05:55 PM
I figured she has a dick, and punks willie in the ass. Lmao

I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN

No reason to not believe Flowers.
Most know that the lying sack of shit in their relationship was Bill.

As for the Hillary thing. isn't is a given that she's a dyke. I always figured that was one reason Bill would fuck anything with a pulse.
does Huma "return the favor"?
does Huma "return the favor"? Originally Posted by JCM800
Maybe she likes to do "68".

You know - "You do me and I'll owe you one".
Jesus... What a bunch of wimps!

You hate women that munch? er, much?
  • jan-w
  • 09-20-2013, 02:43 PM
So if she makes it to the Oval office, there will be a search for tongue DNA on female intern's panties.

Sounds good to me.
How can they show news reports from the oval office if Hillary is under the desk?

You hate women that munch? er, much? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, I love lesbians. It's faggots I dislike.

You hate women that munch? er, much? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now, now. Don't be so touchy.

Where do you get the idea that I hate women?

I dislike Hillary and I had some fun at her expense. But she does not - and never has - represented all women.

Insulting her doesn't indicate someone hates all women any more than insulting Anthony Weiner indicates someone hates all Jews.
Actually, I love lesbians. It's faggots I dislike. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Is that because gay's would whip your ass and take your lunch money?
Is that because gay's would whip your ass and take your lunch money? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I've beaten up a faggot or two in my life - never lost a fight.
Liar. Who'd admit to "beating up a faggot?" Only someone who got his ass whipped by a queer.

You are an open textbook, Rocky/Kayla/Marshall. BTW, your IP address is showing!
Liar. Who'd admit to "beating up a faggot?" Only someone who got his ass whipped by a queer.

You are an open textbook, Rocky/Kayla/Marshall. BTW, your IP address is showing! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just try and correlate my IP address with anyone else posting, bitch