Prince Andrew, Allan Dershowitz, and Bill Clinton......this is really weird.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...y_be_true.html

Somebody better shut this girl up pretty quick. Or she will end up dead.

I find all of this a little far fetched, but there seems to be a rash of women accusing men of past indiscretions as of late.

These accusations seem totally out of character for Allan Derschowitz, but then the accusations against Bill Cosby seem totally out of character as well. As for Bill Clinton, he's not that stupid. Prince Andrew? You would think they have a pretty tight reign on him.

But, let's all remember. It's not whether it is true or not, the seriousness of the accusation is often enough to proceed in cases involving deviant behavior.
Prince Andrew had been known as the party Prince for a long time. I have read about his involvement with this girl for a number of years. This is actually a old story
Prince Andrew had been known as the party Prince for a long time. I have read about his involvement with this girl for a number of years. This is actually a old story Originally Posted by BigLouie
The difference now is the lawsuit, which is alive and well in the system. Do these women just want their 15 minutes of fame, or are they on the payroll of some high powered movers who want to derail the Hillary Clinton bid for the Presidency.

If any of the allegations are true, it bodes ill for anyone involved.
Clinton really has nothing to do with this. They just tossed his name in there cause he happened to know the guy, but then a lot of famous people did. The one who was really involved in everything was Prince Andrew. That has been written about and whispered about for years.
Clinton really has nothing to do with this. They just tossed his name in there cause he happened to know the guy, but then a lot of famous people did. The one who was really involved in everything was Prince Andrew. That has been written about and whispered about for years. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Last sentence of the article, BigSheep...

Who to believe? Several women now adults who claim that many important people had sex with them, or the important people who are vociferously denying any trysts took place?

Stay tuned. This might be the biggest sex scandal in a generation.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz3O5lbHN39
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Jeffrey Epstein is a sleeze. Stories about his pimping girls and his relationship with Prince Andrew have published and known for years. I read an article about him and the prince about 4 years or so ago. Really this is all known stuff. I guess someone stopped paying off the girls at the center of this so they went public. Would not be surprised if Clinton got some but he really is a bit player in all this.
Well as the old saying goes. "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" So a story like this one shouldn't surprise anyone.

Jim
So far Big Louise is trying very hard to downplay everything. I wonder why. Hey BL, have you been to a small island lately and had your wing ding video taped doing something wrong?

That is the latest rumor, that Epstein taped his players in action with young girls. Does that change anything BL? That Bill Clinton can be presented in IMAX?
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2015, 02:31 AM
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/01...llegations.cnn

Watch the video and see if you think the charges are true or if Alan Dershowitz is lying. I tend to believe him and frankly I do not care for Dershowitz.

http://www.thewrap.com/alan-dershowi...-she-is-video/

Acclaimed attorney denies claims made by Virginia Roberts that he and others forced her to have sex

Alan Dershowitz denied claims made by 30-year-old Virginia Roberts that Dershowitz and others forced her to have sex when she was an underage girl.
“I’ve never seen her, I’ve never met her, I don’t know who she is,” Dershowitz told Matt Lauer Monday on the “Today” show.
Dershowitz was accused of sexual assault by the same woman who claimed billionaire Jeffrey Epstein kept her as a sex slave. The woman, referred to as “Jane Doe Number 3″ in court papers, also claimed Britain’s Prince Andrew forced her to have sex.

In an interview with “Today,” Dershowitz denied three separate claims Roberts made against him, including they had sex on an airplane.
“Manifests of the flight will show I was never on the airplanes with her,” he said.

Dershowitz called out the attorneys for the woman — Bradley J. Edwards and former federal judge Paul G. Cassell — for unethical behavior and called for their disbarment.
They are all hoping she actually swallowed.
“I’ve never seen her, I’ve never met her, I don’t know who she is,” Dershowitz told Matt Lauer Monday on the “Today” show. Originally Posted by WTF
“I’ve never seen her, I’ve never met her, I don’t know who she is,” Dershowitz told Matt Lauer Monday....

How does he know?

It ALWAYS depends on the meaning of "IS"!
Clinton has nothing to do with it? aww come on

pederasty, good times, someone else's dime, young women/girls and we are to believe clinton was all over the place and didn't dip his cigar into that?

Epstein is the darling of new york liberals, they all knew but didn't care

about the only thing liberals will turn their backs on you for is poverty
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/01...llegations.cnn

Watch the video and see if you think the charges are true or if Alan Dershowitz is lying. I tend to believe him and frankly I do not care for Dershowitz.

http://www.thewrap.com/alan-dershowi...-she-is-video/

Dershowitz called out the attorneys for the woman — Bradley J. Edwards and former federal judge Paul G. Cassell — for unethical behavior and called for their disbarment. Originally Posted by WTF
If he really is innocent, I like the fact Professor Dershowitz wants to get his false accusers disbarred, tarred and feathered!!
However, it ain't gonna happen. One of the lawyers is apparently a former Federal judge, and those boys know to cover their tracks. All they basically have to do is say they believed their client and keep a straight face - easy enough to do when you life basically depends upon it.