Tea Party Gomer gets 3 votes for Speaker of the House

...and one was his own.

I'm surprised you didn't post up on this, Admiral. What happened to your insurrection/revolution? You were all shit-hot to talk about it a few days ago.

Dunce.
Get a clue, Ozombie
Get a clue, JDIdiot! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FIFY
Get a clue, Ozombie Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Fuck you, moron.
Fuck you, moron. Originally Posted by timpage

you are just like
  • Old-T
  • 01-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Get a clue, Ozombie Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He had better than a clue, he had a simple basic fact. Three.

You on the other hand....
Like FuckZup, you really don't understand the process do you? The idea was that NO ONE would get the necessary 218 votes to win the speakership. Boehner would most certainly get the most on the first ballot but is only 29 republicans had grabbed their balls and voted for someone else then there has to be a second, third, or fourth ballot. After the first ballot it becomes a real election between the declared candidates. Go and research the Republican convention of 1920 and get back to me.
Like FuckZup, you really don't understand the process do you? The idea was that NO ONE would get the necessary 218 votes to win the speakership. Boehner would most certainly get the most on the first ballot but is only 29 republicans had grabbed their balls and voted for someone else then there has to be a second, third, or fourth ballot. After the first ballot it becomes a real election between the declared candidates. Go and research the Republican convention of 1920 and get back to me. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDIdiot, how did the Speakers race work out for you and your "ilk?"

Did your candidate (Louie Gohmert) win?
Why don't you ask how I did during the election? 10 for 10 you dumb piece of shit. From Joni Ernst to Martha McSally including Mia Love.
Why don't you ask how I did during the election? 10 for 10 you dumb piece of shit. From Joni Ernst to Martha McSally including Mia Love. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What about Louie (3 votes) Gohmert?
you are just like Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
This is what happens when a Kenyan re-uses condoms on a stupid white bitch !
This is what happens when a Kenyan re-uses condoms on a stupid white bitch ! Originally Posted by rioseco
TRASH!
...and one was his own.

I'm surprised you didn't post up on this, Admiral. What happened to your insurrection/revolution? You were all shit-hot to talk about it a few days ago.

Dunce. Originally Posted by timpage

In other words the revolution has Rhino shit in their tea.
Like FuckZup, you really don't understand the process do you? The idea was that NO ONE would get the necessary 218 votes to win the speakership. Boehner would most certainly get the most on the first ballot but is only 29 republicans had grabbed their balls and voted for someone else then there has to be a second, third, or fourth ballot. After the first ballot it becomes a real election between the declared candidates. Go and research the Republican convention of 1920 and get back to me. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I understand the process perfectly: you post up stupid shit and when it blows up in your face and you look like a mouth-breathing idiot, you try to change the subject.
[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1056229538]Why don't you ask how I did during the election? QUOTE]

Because nobody gives a shit?