A list of board idiots

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056229442

Ref above thread actions.
CuteOldGuy
I'vaBiggen
WTF
Jewish Lawyer

A few of the malcontents that just want to argue with each other.
Add to this list the others you know of.
Try some Ovaltine, Sucton. You'll feel better.
Try some Ovaltine, Sucton. You'll feel better. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It appears that COIdiot is trying desperately to separate himself from the chosen field.

I would expect nothing less from the Idiot who started 2 (count 'em) Dipshit of the Year threads and nominated himself (both times) to be a leading contender.

CuteOldGuy
I'vaBiggen
WTF
Jewish Lawyer

Add to this list the others you know of. Originally Posted by tucson
Go to the sandbox pussy. You either can't read, have only been in one thread, or you would have had to add all other handles besides yours. Where was I B hankerings handle, you guys sharing a room?

CuteOldGuy
I'vaBiggen
WTF
Jewish Lawyer

Add to this list the others you know of. Originally Posted by tucson
I would like to add "tuscon".
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2015, 08:16 AM
I would like to add "tuscon". Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I would like to add LexusLiar and JDCornhole...
I would like to add CaptainMidnight, although he seems to have more or less checked out of here some time ago.

Rumor has it that he formed an invitation-only, private discussion forum on ECCIE for those who actually like to discuss topical issues rather than act as though they yearn for their elementary school days.

(If that describes you, please PM me if you're interesting in learning more.)
Mousekateer roll call!

I would like to add CaptainMidnight, although he seems to have more or less checked out of here some time ago.

Rumor has it that he formed an invitation-only, private discussion forum on ECCIE for those who actually like to discuss topical issues rather than act as though they yearn for their elementary school days.

(If that describes you, please PM me if you're interesting in learning more.) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Can I join?
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Can I join? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You can't even follow simple directions...

(If that describes you, please PM me if you're interesting in learning more.) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
It appears that COIdiot is trying desperately to separate himself from the chosen field.

I would expect nothing less from the Idiot who started 2 (count 'em) Dipshit of the Year threads and nominated himself (both times) to be a leading contender. Originally Posted by bigtex
I would like to add littletex and assup
LMAO @ Burning Man!