Odumbo's Plan To Reduce Student Debt:

Let the taxpayers cover the costs:

Odumbo Drops A Bomb On Republicans With Plan For Free 2 Years Of College For All

By: Sarah Jonesmore from Sarah Jones
Thursday, January, 8th, 2015, 7:25 pm

In a preview to the State of the Union, on Thursday President Odumbo unveiled plans to make 2 yrs of community college free for those willing to work hard. Details will be announced Thursday evening and the full announcement will come on Friday.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/01/...lege-free.html
Now that's what I call the government tit!
Don't worry, IBIdiot, I'm sure there a proposal in the works to help educate GED dropouts!

Then again, it's so cheap and easy to make ignorant poor folks. Youre living proof.

BTW -- what does it cost to go to college in Israel, JLiar? Who pays?
Obama successfully nationalized student loans sand now he wants us to pay for more "investments" for our future. I wonder how many "stings" will be attached to such a program that will forever indebt the students to the government.
How do you propose to help kinds get the education they need to face the future and keep up with the youth of other, more advanced nations?

There is no degree plan in caterwauling.
Poor education and poverty result in more crime.
Don't worry, IBIdiot, I'm sure there a proposal in the works to help educate GED dropouts!

Then again, it's so cheap and easy to make ignorant poor folks. Youre living proof.

BTW -- what does it cost to go to college in Israel, JLiar? Who pays? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That depends on whether you are one of God's chosen people, or not......don't you know?
How do you propose to help kinds get the education they need to face the future and keep up with the youth of other, more advanced nations?

There is no degree plan in caterwauling. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gee, it also strengthens the hand of all those teacher unions and liberal professors.
Fuck, why don't you just give everyone a PhD, then the USA will be the most educated country in the history of the world....

Plus, I hear those with PhD's are less likely to commit gun crimes. Dr Ted Kaczinsky comes to mind - he never shot anyone!!

Who determines what "working hard" is?
Will college students have to meet certain academic standards to prove they are working hard? That sets up a dumbing down of the entire higher education system the same way we've dumbed down secondary education.
Why can't we require welfare recipients to work hard?
Not everyone needs or wants a college education.
When the world is full of doctors and lawyers the only millionaires will be the garbage men. Not sure of the source.

There is no degree plan in caterwauling. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Which "more advanced" nations?
Who determines what "working hard" is?
Will college students have to meet certain academic standards to prove they are working hard? That sets up a dumbing down of the entire higher education system the same way we've dumbed down secondary education.
Why can't we require welfare recipients to work hard?
Not everyone needs or wants a college education.
When the world is full of doctors and lawyers the only millionaires will be the garbage men. Not sure of the source. Originally Posted by boardman

Well, one must be ignorant to be a liberal. Perhaps progressives believe that the "dumning down of a nation" will help produce more progressives. I do not believe that most liberals are stupid, but face it. it does happen.
I contend that you must have tunnel vision, and be ignorant, stupid or any combination of the three to be a liberal.

Name your own poison gentlemen.
Well, one must be ignorant to be a liberal. Perhaps progressives believe that the "dumning down of a nation" will help produce more progressives. I do not believe that most liberals are stupid, but face it. it does happen.
I contend that you must have tunnel vision, and be ignorant, stupid or any combination of the three to be a liberal.

Name your own poison gentlemen. Originally Posted by rioseco
It's time to play Spot the Looney!

Talk about the "dumning (sic) down of a nation!"
Not sure of the source. Originally Posted by boardman
Understand your concern. Verified that the source was a relatively new, lib-retard blog site that blogs genuine, if very biased, news. In this instance, this small outlet beat the big boys to the punch -- Huffy and the Wall Street Journal ran the story today:

Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community College for All Students

President Barack Odumbo on Thursday proposed offering free community college nationwide, in effect extending government-funded education from kindergarten through a two-year degree.

“I’d like to see the first two years of community college free for everyone who is willing to work for it,” Mr. Odumbo said in a video posted Thursday on Facebook. “It’s something we can accomplish and it’s something that will train our workforce so that we can compete with anybody in the world.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-to...nts-1420760026
That sets up a dumbing down of the entire higher education system the same way we've dumbed down secondary education. Originally Posted by boardman
+1
Which "more advanced" nations? Originally Posted by boardman
In terms of education, there are quite a few.

You should be able to find them with a simple search, boardman.

But just in case, here are a few links to get you started.

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=978874

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...eading-science

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...udent-rankings

I'd say the dumbing down started after WWII and is quite easy to see by reading the posts in this forum.

The RWWipes revile education as some tool of "elitists." Hard working Americans will always prevail, education or not. it used to be we outsourced jobs to other country because of the cheap workforce. It's beginning to look like it's because of the better educated, more highly skilled workforce.

What part of this don't you understand?

Fuck 'Em goddammit! We're the USA! We'll decide who's educated or not! Right IBHomo! You just can't trust a PhD!

YOW!
Yet we spend more per student than almost all of those other countries.

http://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator_cmd.asp

Why do you think that is?