Getting back in the hobby

So I have been avoiding the hobby other than a few reliable AMPs ever since the whole govt crackdown several months ago. I’ve heard through the grapevine that things are relaxing a little and heard Eccie was back up, but it seems like many girls I have seen in the past are now out of the hobby. Obviously I understand the importance of references, but my question for the ladies is - How important is it that the references be recent? Are references from 6 months to a year ago sufficient? Or should I truly start over with the “newbie friendly” providers?
Unfortunately you will have to start from scratch but they're usually good for 3-6 months depending on the providers volatility. Some get jealous if you dont see them at least once a month and they will stone wall your recommendation. Then you have those that fight with other providers so they try to dictate the terms or who you can see so much drama going on you never know what to expect. Eventually you want to put yourself in a position that you dont need recommendations.

Some others can advise you how to do that. When I used to P4P and not window shop I stopped using references because I didn't care at all. If I PM for an appointment and they said anything but ok I'd move on because I didnt have the patience for reading bio's, rules, or any of that shit. Ironically I had a lot of providers that would PM me and some for free. I'm a cool guy and dont have to P4P but I totally recommend that you read the providers bio's and get your references I dont think you could get away with the shit I did. Just my advice. happy hobbying
OP...just get out there and mix it up and give it a try.
Don't pay too much attention to sc.
He is one of our resident narcissists.
So I have been avoiding the hobby other than a few reliable AMPs ever since the whole govt crackdown several months ago. I’ve heard through the grapevine that things are relaxing a little and heard Eccie was back up, but it seems like many girls I have seen in the past are now out of the hobby. Obviously I understand the importance of references, but my question for the ladies is - How important is it that the references be recent? Are references from 6 months to a year ago sufficient? Or should I truly start over with the “newbie friendly” providers? Originally Posted by Mazhushondhe
There are thousands of threads on this subject. Use the Search tab and all of your hobby questions can be answered.
I like Recent or up to 6mos or longer ,
I do my own screening anyways along with the references I hope to receive back and I do see Newbie's

So I have been avoiding the hobby other than a few reliable AMPs ever since the whole govt crackdown several months ago. I’ve heard through the grapevine that things are relaxing a little and heard Eccie was back up, but it seems like many girls I have seen in the past are now out of the hobby. Obviously I understand the importance of references, but my question for the ladies is - How important is it that the references be recent? Are references from 6 months to a year ago sufficient? Or should I truly start over with the “newbie friendly” providers? Originally Posted by Mazhushondhe
Why not just repeat with a few of the girls you've seen in the past. They have already seen you,have a review by you so shouldn't be a issue seeing them and having a up to date reference