Female condoms

I have never had sex with one being used and wondering the goods and not so goods concerning their use. By the way what providers use them?
I use them and like them for the thicker longer gent's not every one will like them
they are way bigger and longer and go inside the VJ
they have a different texted to them all most like nothing there . use a little lube before You enter her ,
it hangs out or over the lips
They take a little more time to put in the VJ ,
I keep then with me at all times ..
I am not a fan, any any provider that has offered I have declined. It feels unusually different. I do know guys who oike them, but I do not.
SeeSkyler used to offer them
Glad bags
Total turnoff imo.
Glad bags
Total turnoff imo. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Was thinking the exact same
I hate them. Declined fs once because that was all that was offered. Ladies should ask first.
i`ve them once it wasn't bad, i`d do again if i could find someone that offers
SeeSkyler used to offer them Originally Posted by Bankshot
Skyler was my first experience with them.....as Gina mentioned above, it hangs out over the snatch making it a little weird visually.....however, the visual of Skyler’s booty at the time made up for it. I have found they have worked out well during double sessions where you can switch from girl to girl without the hassle of changing condoms.....
yes for doubles they work ! they are not for every one for sure ,, always good to keep a variety of condoms
at all time's .

Skyler was my first experience with them.....as Gina mentioned above, it hangs out over the snatch making it a little weird visually.....however, the visual of Skyler’s booty at the time made up for it. I have found they have worked out well during double sessions where you can switch from girl to girl without the hassle of changing condoms..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I keep them in stock just in case but rarely use them. Gentlemen seem to prefer the traditional ones.
they work well when moving from vagina to greek action..of course having a FC in each orifice
I have them, along with traditional condoms.

I've introduced some gents to them, and they have expressed liking them over regular condoms. And, I always ask which the gentleman prefers.

*curtsy*
Used one the first time yesterday. Felt fine to me.
I'm guessing prolonged use of the plastic inserts/Female Condoms would automatically prep you and open up your curiosities for the Robot Dolls