Good News For The Board

I'm very close to being banned. At least for this round.
Yall excited ? I know some of you are. Stay tuned. I'm thoroughly enjoying this. Lol

Will he or wont he. Yall hold your breaths

And when I'm banned dont be happy because im telegraphing all this for a magnificent crescendo
you’ll just pull up the next blabbermouth.
So no, not too fucking excited.
Before you go, could you make some bobbleheads, and put them up for sale ?
didn't even notice he was still a member here. Thought he was NY bound...........haha
I will stand up and play the National Anthem as soon as you go....
I'm very close to being banned. At least for this round.
Yall excited ? I know some of you are. Stay tuned. I'm thoroughly enjoying this. Lol

Will he or wont he. Yall hold your breaths

And when I'm banned dont be happy because im telegraphing all this for a magnificent crescendo Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I vote this is a 5 star thread............

That meter can also be used for many of the "I'm retiring" announcement tours.
I will stand up and play the National Anthem as soon as you go.... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
I will gladly take a knee in protest and in support of SC. #JustDoIt
Lets get banned together and have party.I have the urge to scream vulgarities lol and a knows better than to do this members handle. I had the sweetest guy go from what I thought was sweet respectful to this board and industry to trash in zero to 60.
He even had the nerve to cum in my mouth and I have him a heart shaped
balloon to give his wife for the hobby..excuse.
Not to steal your thread sexy USA soldier..but this is the reason I'm raising my rates to new members. Regardless of how old your handle is . This was rude and like stealing i never
Want to hear from you again and I hope you pardon me if I ever run into your wife in public.
You do not fuck with this whore...not yesterday. .not today..and not tomorrow and you better believe this.

you do this to any other,provider And i find oh its over for you at work.

I'm sweet but also not to be fucked with (now I'm screaming with caps and vulgarities all forms of racial and . I'm done pm me for his handle ladies.
This is a hobby that should be reserved for only the few that truly do appreciate and respect it

Sorry about timing on your thread..meet me right now and you can Start this party
No more about tonights let down other than OMG dude.
Your not very nice and may you get the same feeling when you get robbed while at work.
Omg. Fuck did I type robbed while at work. Oops my bad.
Cheated . That's more appropriate.
You want class give class
You must be craving poor street walking barefoot whore.
Not well organized crime genie. Fucktard.
I'm not angry. Excited about what is coming your way now. Not from me from fate of abusing the first female that have you more respect than you deserved MN xiao
Nicole, I’m not understanding your posts. Maybe start a new one? Does it have anything to do with SC? Xoxo
  • pxmcc
  • 10-10-2018, 04:44 AM
Nicole, I’m not understanding your posts. Maybe start a new one? Does it have anything to do with SC? Xoxo Originally Posted by B Three
looks like a garden variety meltdown to me. nothing to do with the OP. Methinks VN and some newb had a bad sesh..
Lets get banned together and have party.I have the urge to scream vulgarities lol and a knows better than to do this members handle. I had the sweetest guy go from what I thought was sweet respectful to this board and industry to trash in zero to 60.
He even had the nerve to cum in my mouth and I have him a heart shaped
balloon to give his wife for the hobby..excuse.
Not to steal your thread sexy USA soldier..but this is the reason I'm raising my rates to new members. Regardless of how old your handle is . This was rude and like stealing i never
Want to hear from you again and I hope you pardon me if I ever run into your wife in public.
You do not fuck with this whore...not yesterday. .not today..and not tomorrow and you better believe this.

you do this to any other,provider And i find oh its over for you at work.

I'm sweet but also not to be fucked with (now I'm screaming with caps and vulgarities all forms of racial and . I'm done pm me for his handle ladies.
This is a hobby that should be reserved for only the few that truly do appreciate and respect it

Sorry about timing on your thread..meet me right now and you can Start this party
No more about tonights let down other than OMG dude.
Your not very nice and may you get the same feeling when you get robbed while at work. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Why you posting this crazy shit on my thread. Go take your beef with whomever you have it elsewhere.
Nicole, I’m not understanding your posts. Maybe start a new one? Does it have anything to do with SC? Xoxo Originally Posted by B Three
Naah but I fully expect a public apology to SC for derailing and conflating his thread. It does go to show that guys out here keep giving the providers all the leverage while they have none. Shame shame Shame