Dorthy Monroe & Yummy Marie - a tale of two Hookers

Since some really fucking stupid people have chosen to believe that I am Tummy Marie, cuz, yeah... that makes sense..., (cue: Krusty Kunt Zombie Whore and the mandle/shandle litany of ignorant dribble) I've decided to call the real players in this drama out. Let's have it bitches. What happened? What is all the drama about? You two seemed so happy just a (AR) name change ago...

Our Story begins, just as any other...

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Two whores, two whores who enjoyed eating each other's man cave in private and for hire. Two labias intertwined like vines on an old rustic oak covered in moss. Two lives, travelling the same road but to a divide that led not to a happy trail but rather to an end that would echo tragically in whore history for all time.

One a thundering beast over 8 feet tall with a clitoris so long it drug the floor as she walked. The IQ of a sewer rat and the charm of the feces swirling there within. The other a middle aged mare, colts in the stable, and a gut reported to be made of hideous blend of cottage cheese and leather but apparently with the business sense to sell it, all the while holding an unseen dagger. Together they, licked, flicked, and frolicked about. Gleeful and giddy over the taco love they shared. Was it a matched made in whore heaven or bat shit crazy hell? It is time for we, the audience, to decide

So, get your popcorn, bologna, box wine and RTM button finger ready. It's time for a good ole eccie meltdown.

Dorthy Monroe & Yummy Marie - a tale of two Hookers

So bring it motherfuckers. Game starts in...3,...2,...1-Go!

P.s. Poor ShineChapel will be sad he/she was banned for this.
Oh boy - I hope this is a good one. This place hasn't been the same in a long looong time. All the typical cast of characters and peanut gallery have all but gone away (some with their "new" handles)

....yet it is still no where near the fun and frolicking times we use to have 10 years ago...

OK - I'm ready.
This cannot possibly end well
This cannot possibly end well Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

+1
But you allow it to continue
This cannot possibly end well Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
For some trolls perhaps, but the truth needs to come out

+1 Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Given the avatar, "+1 Motherfucker!"

But you allow it to continue Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Exactly what is being allowed to continue? The false accusations? The stalking? The trolling? The lies?

Surely you cannot mean this thread? The truth is very overdue.

I do not know either dm or ym but I am not one to ever ignore any elephant in a room.

The dm camp wants to think I am ym? Troll me? The ym camp wants to lay low and let that roll? Then fuck them both. They can either defuse this, ignore it, or egg it on. DM tap danced around at making this a public issue once or twice already, fuck that, it's Full Monty time for everyone. Put up or shut up.
[QUOTE=Mythos;1060982967]For some trolls perhaps, but the truth needs to come out

Some of us already know the truth to this story. Those that dont know really dont need to know anyway.
Keep stuff like this to yourself. You had to know this would create drama. This is troll-ish in
It’s self.
AABBJ,

I made an edit evidently during your reply. So I don't know if that modifies your own response to meet me at all.

As to your comment,

I agree private stuff should remain private, however since at least one of the parties involved has decided to make and continue to make this issue public, bring it all the way out or shut it the fuck up. They can decide. I somehow got placed in the middle. No thanks. I dont know either one of them.
Another eccie meltdown?
"She is who she thought she was." -Shannon Sharpe

Refresher Course on our Forum Guidelines
To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks everyone! Have a great day!

St. C