Address: Near Napoleon & Fontainebleau
Activities: Massage, HJ, NE, SE, and energy exchange
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Milf characteristics with nice MM boobs
Recommendation: Yes
Same here please.
Did she ask if you were vaccinated? Last sessions she canceled on me because I was vaccinated and she was afraid of vaccine shedding affecting her health and well being.
Vaccine shedding?! (rolls eyes) Okay...
Yep. I don’t think she will see you if it hasn’t been 6-10 months since your last shot.
None of the 3 Covid-19 vaccines used in the US are capable of vaccine shedding:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...M:gen:PTN:FY21

Gentlemen let’s get this thread back on subject. You can always start a thread in the sandbox related to vaccinations and Covid-19
She is definitely kind of out there…. She’s cute, but that whole energy stuff is a waste of time.
What does she charge for this exchange of energy?
I’ve seen Lynx several times. I’m not for all the energy stuff either. I’d rather she just get naked sooner and get down to business. I have to give her props that she has stuck to her menu. I had hoped at some point she would be willing to bend a little,
I’ve seen Lynx several times. I’m not for all the energy stuff either. I’d rather she just get naked sooner and get down to business. I have to give her props that she has stuck to her menu. I had hoped at some point she would be willing to bend a little, Originally Posted by bluebiker
Agree 100%.