URL / Website: NA
City: Denison
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 75 & Morton St
Activities: FBSM+++
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde near waist
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Well, for someone in mid 40s she is in really good shape.
Really nice still perky Size B/C cups dark brown boobs with nice darker brown nipples natural.
Really nice butt for Asian and Thai.
Short I guess 5'2".
Overall nice figure for a mid 40 lady.
Recommendation: Yes

Thanks!!
oh I paid the house fee of $.8 + $.6 tip because I was very happy and 5 pounds lighter after the session.
180 + 160 = 340 ?
She might marry you, if she's looking for a generous man. LOL
Wow...
No, sorry for the confusion its $80+$60 = $140 my choice but I guess you can tip as little as $20 or $40. I just feel happy and worth all the hard work she did on my body as I was sore for recent workout and also, nice finish. I ended up sometime paying $$ for half ass massage and rush mechanical L1 from those Latinas.
No, sorry for the confusion its $80+$60 = $140 my choice but I guess you can tip as little as $20 or $40. I just feel happy and worth all the hard work she did on my body as I was sore for recent workout and also, nice finish. I ended up sometime paying $$ for half ass massage and rush mechanical L1 from those Latinas. Originally Posted by prince_c3
LOL thanks for details will keep in mind for next time. I got confused sometimes as .(period) would make it below hundred denominators. But as you mentioned $ represent $100, so for anything less than $100 I wouldn't use $ sign.