What makes you end a session early?

Besides the traditional reasons, bait and switch, and not being clean what would you make end your time early.

What would happen for you to continue seeing her?
Besides the traditional reasons, bait and switch, and not being clean what would you make end your time early.

What would happen for you to continue seeing her? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
If her husband gets off work early...
As soon as she says " I think TMFT is funny ".
I'm gone.
As soon as she says " I think TMFT is funny ".
I'm gone. Originally Posted by carkido45
If she points while she's laughing ... I'm gone...
If she points while she's laughing ... I'm gone... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
That must happen to you a lot.
Lmao.......
Hobbyist: "Is that infected?"

Provider: "My pharmacist gives me a bulk discount on penicillin. I can get you some cheap.... Hey, wait, where ya going?!?"
ewww wait what? lol
That must happen to you a lot. Originally Posted by carkido45
Yea ... but that's ok... I tell her my handle is carkido ... and the session gets ugly quick...
Had one just a few weeks ago tell me as soon as I started to daty that she thinks her ex is out front. Needless to say I didn't stick around to find out lol. That is the first time I have ever ended a session early. If I saw drugs laying around then I would probably bounce.
She pulled her pants down and it smelled like fish in August heat. BYE-BYE....
I have been to a couple of funky incalls but if I like what I see or know them I will stay.

What would happen for you to continue seeing her? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Nature
Now that is funny!

Hobbyist: "Is that infected?"

Provider: "My pharmacist gives me a bulk discount on penicillin. I can get you some cheap.... Hey, wait, where ya going?!?"
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

What do you consider funky! and you stayed?....you are a trooper!
I have been to a couple of funky incalls but if I like what I see or know them I will stay. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Aunt flow, Bad attitude, Bad smell

The above are things I've cut out over.

I would cancel if I saw tow trucks/unmarked leos on my circle of the block.
Would also leave if I saw needles/pipes.