MEAN AND UNPROFESSIONAL PROVIDERS

ATTENTION TO THE MODERATORS: I WANT TO KNOW IF IS IT POSSIBLE TO POST ALL PROVIDERS NAMES THAT DO NOT CALL BACK FOR REQUESTS FOR VERIFICATIONS AND POTENTIAL CLIENTS.I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING A CLIENT TO ME OR WHAT-BUT IT IS NOT PROFESSIONAL AND IT IS A MAJOR HINDRANCE TO MY BUSINESS.WHAT IS THE POINT TO ASK GUY FOR NUMBER AND EMAIL OF LADY'S IF THEY NEVER CALL BACK!!!!or pretend not to know you .
THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO RETURN A CALL OR EMAIL BUT THEY HAVE TIME TOBE POSTING STUIP TAFF IN HERE. OR GETHING AND PEOPLES BUSINESS .

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE
HELL YES post their names. GUY have been wanting to know for a long time which providers refuse to give a reference. It just doesn't hurt YOUR business, it hurts OUR fun.

If guys knew certain ladies refuse to give a reference, they may chose not to see that particular lady.

And you are right, ladies have plenty of time to post threADs here but don't have time to answer the call/pm/email of other providers.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE out them!
  • R.M.
  • 08-14-2010, 01:42 PM

Here is the information you are seeking. houston@eccie.net It will go to 5 mods. Im sure your a nice girl but all caps you are screaming. No all CAPS PLEASE.I know your not talking about me I have never heard from you. Good luck.
I think it is a passive-aggressive game that is being played.

We have a guy at work, who isn't particularly liked by any of us. He plays the age old game of divide and conquer, however he is do dumb he doesn't realize we can read right through him. What he does is try to make everybody look bad, so by default he thinks he looks better. He knows there are a couple of 'golden children' that he doesn't play that game with, because he knows his place on the pecking order. Like I stated, all of his coworkers and bosses read right through his little mind games. At the end of the day, he has lost credibility with his coworkers and bosses.

I feel strongly I see this game being played on some hobby boards.

But................this is also a very competitive business, which could be viewed as a lady losing part of a car note to help out someone else. I know some wouldn't cross the street to help out another, no matter how smug they come off, while some providers would help out in a second.

This is just the nature of a very competitive business. I may not care for it, but I understand how and why it could happen.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE-THIS WAS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU BUT TOWARDS THE WOMEN WHO DO NOT GIVE RESPONSES TO REQUESTS FOR VERIFICATIONS OR DO REPLY AND THEN LIE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER THEY TURN A ROUND CALL OR EMAIL THEM TELLING THE CUSTOMER I HAVE A SPECIAL FOR THIS WEEK SEE ME!! SO THEY WILL NOT LOSE THAT CUSTOMER TO ANOTHER MODEL-AND ALL CAPS IS FOR EMPHASIS AND I LIKE THEM!!!!! LMAO!!
i agree with you Dear_John - on P411, Gina has a great way of insuring the ladies give an "OK" if the session went forward without incident.

For guys with a limited budget, I think they would like to know who won't give a vouch so they can make a better buying decision.
  • R.M.
  • 08-14-2010, 02:06 PM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE-THIS WAS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU BUT TOWARDS THE WOMEN WHO DO NOT GIVE RESPONSES TO REQUESTS FOR VERIFICATIONS OR DO REPLY AND THEN LIE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER THEY TURN A ROUND CALL OR EMAIL THEM TELLING THE CUSTOMER I HAVE A SPECIAL FOR THIS WEEK SEE ME!! SO THEY WILL NOT LOSE THAT CUSTOMER TO ANOTHER MODEL-AND ALL CAPS IS FOR EMPHASIS AND I LIKE THEM!!!!! LMAO!! Originally Posted by BEBE76

Sweetie please no all caps Im asking for the second time here. Why must you scream? Your point is across. I see this posted every where as some would consider this Spam. Please Easy now.Not LMAO. Thanck you and your community thancks you also. But your going to scream any way.
WE ALL LADY'S HERE HAVE A REASON TOBE DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING. AND I ALWAY GIVE MY RESPOND BACK TO OTHER LADY'S BECAUSE I KNOW THE MABY THEY HAVE LITTEL ONE AT HOME THAT THEY NEED FOOD, CLOTHS OR MEDICINE .

IF THE GUY LIKE YOU .HE IS GOINT TO COME BACK TO SEE YOU AGAINT REGARLES IF THEY SE OTHER LADY'S. BUT WEND THEY SEE THAT LADY IS ACTHING LIKE A BCH OF COURSE THEY WILL NOT.
well sorry about that if that is gething you up set REESE . is not a spam.
in the reason is posted every is to make sure that i get a respond.
in the reason is posted every is to make sure that i get a respond. Originally Posted by BEBE76
We will respond, but it takes time. Sometimes the weekend posting is slow. Please be patient, and thank you for turning off your caps button. Your thread has been acknowledged, and whether you type in caps or not won't hurry matters any.
  • R.M.
  • 08-14-2010, 02:20 PM
See now thats much better thanck you. I agree with you. I have had ladies that have done the same thing to me. Im only trying to help. There are other ways of screening. Pm me and I will help you. Ladies need to learn this is only the hobby We do not own guys they come to visit us because they want to do so...
Ladies need to learn this is only the hobby We do not own guys they come to visit us because they want to do so...
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
It is so nice (and sometimes refreshing) to hear a lady "who gets it"

Too many ladies are afraid of competition as if he is HER client and no one else is allowed to get his money.

This attitude was fairly predominate in the SCs a while back, and I found it very funny to hear dancers SCREAM at other dancers "HEY, he is MY customer, get off his lap!"
I know that there is other way of screening, but is ridicules to ask the guy for the provider info. if at the end we screening them and a different way because sam provider refuse to call or email back. or lie about them.
Curious to know why my post was deleted.