I have info on vice..

8/14/2010 3:48pm(Be Safe!)

Vice are out today in the galleria area, driving nice cars and jewelry, with a little style, asian young(22-25), white guy mid 30's at least he looks it, asian guy wears a very big diamond ring, they are in seperate luxury cars,

I KNOW YOU GIRLS DON'T LIKE ME, BUT PUT THAT ASIDE AND TAKE NOTE OF THIS, I WOULDN'T WISH JAIL ON ANYBODY !

I have pics and even a few handles they have on this site(in my opinion!) When I searched the handles little or nothing comes up, and they are not new members. Let's help each other out here, we are a family!

I have pics just scared to post them, pm me your email and I will send them if needed!!

wHY DON'T we make a list of the "fishy" handles to investigate?
select trim; seems fishy!
I asked about 1rudeplayer; if you guys are legit I apologize in advance,
I've had my share of drama, not looking for round2!
1. Contender
2. 1rudeplayer
3. select trim

These are the only three that have tried to set something up with me, but didn't have any reviews, or no one who could verify them, 1 even claims to be a mod for a.s.p.d for several years.

Please if anyone can verify these guys I will cancel my membership and move to Canada!

I know the vice are watching us through these handles.
Please if anyone can verify these guys I will cancel my membership and move to Canada! Originally Posted by Intensitivity
Pack your bags.
Pack your bags. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
put it on the table, please give me info on these handles and I give you my word, I will cancel right now!
I'll pitch in 50 bucks for a one way ticket.
put it on the table, please give me info on these handles and I give you my word, I will cancel right now! Originally Posted by Intensitivity
I don't give out information on other people, not in public, not in private, and definitely not to someone I don't know. I'm just saying. Pack your bags.
I don't give out information on other people, not in public, not in private, and definitely not to someone I don't know. I'm just saying. Pack your bags. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I'll pitch in 50 bucks for a one way ticket.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
It's sad when something serious is at stake or worth the thread, there is always going to be somebody just looking for attention, can we stay on point, is there any proof on these handles or any other handles that seem fishy?
How did you discover they were vice hon?
I know of one for sure was an ASPD mod! How can you be so sure these guys are vice? That is a big accusation to make hon.
How did you discover they were vice hon? Originally Posted by camilleMorgan

My girlfriend had a run in with the asian guy a few years back, and I don't forget faces, not to mention the asian guy was driving a car taken from a provider, if this aint enough I don't know what to tell you, notice the chrysler300, this car was taken from a stripper / provider !
I know of one for sure was an ASPD mod! How can you be so sure these guys are vice? That is a big accusation to make hon. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
The handle's are "fishy" , the info on vice came from a close call I had, the pics are of the cars they left in, not to mention they had a female officer pull up in the front of the Hotel as he was coming to my room.

Look I will leave it alone, believe me if you want, but I think you should at least look into what I am saying, these handle's are very fishy to me, this is my opinion, that's why it's not in the alert thread.
not worth worrying yourself to death about it in my opinion... if they cant be verified just cancel the appointment and keep it moving... just my .02
not worth worrying yourself to death about it in my opinion... if they cant be verified just cancel the appointment and keep it moving... just my .02 Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
Just one quick question, are you using the same avatar as the Mack who has some kind of security service or are you a different bodyguard ?

I know this is off topic but my paranoia is pretty high today!
Just one quick question, are you using the same avatar as the Mack who has some kind of security service or are you a different bodyguard ?

I know this is off topic but my paranoia is pretty high today! Originally Posted by Intensitivity
lol..shhhh!