Dear Trey, and Thanks to you know who you are!!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=85472

sweetr4u
Adventuress4u

not even smart enough to use a different name. Who names themselves after a provider. Lady you suck at this bad, looks like you were going to use that name for yourself then you said "hey why not post a review" without even thinking let me use a new name. Either that or you are the biggest wight knight ever to name yourself like that. What have you to say for yourself?

WK
OR
You're a chick

let us know what it might be
*^*^*^*^^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^* ^*^*^*^^*^*^*^**^*^*^

In response to your request it was not I that wrote the latest review on me. It is just a funny coincidence that he used the same suffix 4U . I am sorry for you that you have such in your life that you are suspicious of such a thing. MR. SWEETR4U drove a good ways across Texas to see me and planned several hours to be able to enjoy himself to the fullest. I believe he did. I don't know what the options are for rates when creating a review so I don't know why he didn't post the exact amount. I am reasonable. If you were to view my reviews on here and other sites and then you would learn a lil about me and one thing is NO BS ever. I am low key. I don't often post ads... because I don't need to. As my friend had said I am too busy seeing some wonderful folks already! Yay!
If he didn't wish to post what he gifted I don't mind. He did say he welcomed your constructive criticism.

And BIG THANKS to all who had my back, you all rock! You just may get a "special" next time I see you. Kisses!!! Lynda
  • Trey
  • 08-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Ok thank you for info.
I'm not even sure what to make of this. I've read it and still confused.
Some of us suspicious folk don't believe in coincidences........my first impression was not that it was an Ad.......just a hobbyist who signed up with the express purpose of writing a review for you........now, that can lead to a whole set of new questions that are better left in the closet........or.....until he posts his next review.......your mistake was in not ignoring the whole thing........drama is not your friend.......the "have your back" guys can only help you when you are very quiet.........very quiet.
While this thread is a little confusing ... I think the only thing everyone needs to understand is that the review is legit. Totally legit.
  • bbkid
  • 08-14-2010, 10:45 PM
......the "have your back" guys can only help you when you are very quiet.........very quiet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
MY VOTE FOR QUOTE OF THE DECADE
  • Trey
  • 08-14-2010, 10:46 PM
While this thread is a little confusing ... I think the only thing everyone needs to understand is that the review is legit. Totally legit. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I would not take it that far. I will say it is a review by a guy that saw her, and he was happy. I'm not going to debate this any further.
I would not take it that far. I will say it is a review by a guy that saw her, and he was happy. I'm not going to debate this any further. Originally Posted by trey
Hey! What happened to that optimistic, the glass is 1/2 full, Trey I love so much?

Has your new found pimp'in lifestyle hardened your heart already?
Above me are two of the most reputable providers on this or any board...
I've seen one and met the other (but need to see her as soon as my $$ situation improves. I did not take the reviewer's handle to mean anything near Lynda being the author or having someone else WK'ing for her. I met her at a couple of socials and luncheons (the luncheon on her birthday was a SLAPPIN' experience!!!NICE bare ass for the BD spanking!!) and she is what she is...Could anyone take a session with both of these "island girls" and survive to write a review?? Probabbly not...so then, and only then, would I think that a WK would be writing...the hobbyist's WK..while the hobbyist was recouperating!!!NUFF said
I'm not even sure what to make of this. I've read it and still confused. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan

I think she is saying that someone wrote her concerning the linked review accusing her of making a second hanlde so she could post a review of herself.....ok, that sounded much less confusing in my head.
Above me are two of the most reputable providers on this or any board...
I've seen one and met the other (but need to see her as soon as my $$ situation improves. I did not take the reviewer's handle to mean anything near Lynda being the author or having someone else WK'ing for her. I met her at a couple of socials and luncheons (the luncheon on her birthday was a SLAPPIN' experience!!!NICE bare ass for the BD spanking!!) and she is what she is...Could anyone take a session with both of these "island girls" and survive to write a review?? Probabbly not...so then, and only then, would I think that a WK would be writing...the hobbyist's WK..while the hobbyist was recouperating!!!NUFF said Originally Posted by ratboy jam_Wild_4U
There. All done.

See how well that works when she is very quiet?
See how well that works when she is very quiet? Originally Posted by dearhunter
The silence is deafening ...
Greetings, I DID NOT intend to create such a stir. I have used the login username sweetr4u for a long time, way before I ever found this site. When I found adventuress4u, I also found it interesting to see the 4u in her name as well, but not surprised because it is very common. I am legit, the post was by me and not someone attempting to trump up a providers services. As mentioned in an earlier post, this was my FIRST post of a provider and only the third provider that I have ever seen. If there is something I need to correct on my post I am more than glad to oblige. I do not want the providers that I have seen get any type of negative publicity. Thanks to Brooke and Adventuress4u for stepping up!
sweetr, when did you find her?