Coming to Houston , any surrounding areas work to tour ???

So I am thinking of coming thru soon and was wondering where else around Houston is good to tour please let me know !!!!
  • Trey
  • 08-15-2010, 03:25 PM
pretty much gallaria is where everything is. been seeing some chicks going to sugar land and katy
pretty much gallaria is where everything is. been seeing some chicks going to sugar land and katy Originally Posted by trey
yes Galleria is the best place to stay when you are on your tour to Houston TX.
  • bbkid
  • 08-15-2010, 05:27 PM
So I am thinking of coming thru soon and was wondering where else around Houston is good to tour please let me know !!!! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
Several ladies have thoroughly enjoyed the tour of my house.
(I'm just sayin')
You cant go wrong with the Galleria and I like The Museum District,its close to our medical Center and not far from from the Galleria if you wanted to change it up a little. Have fun while you are here hon
The guys down south would like to see you spend time in Clear Lake but obviously the Galleria would be the best all around.
People have missed the point, the Galleria is in the middle of Houston. Up north in The Woodlands I'm sure you'd be welcomed warmly.
I did great in Woodlands area

have fun!!
Cool Thanks I wanna switch up and check the areas out !!!
The Greenspoint area has some nice hotels and is close to the airport. Just don't go out after dark.
used to be called gunspoint in the past but i thought the greenspoint reputation had improved
used to be called gunspoint in the past but i thought the greenspoint reputation had improved Originally Posted by proper
It got better when they put the police substation at the mall.
I would still say don't go out alone at night.
Another vote for Clear Lake area. We got some horny mofos down here! (yea, I'm one of them lol!)