Weird Skull Fetish?

I was doing some currency conversions on google, and for some reason, the third or fourth hit I got was this link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8111749AA4P8F5

Wtf? You know, I thought I'd heard everything, lol. Where is the guy when I need some extra moolah???
But was the skull he was talking about .... the one he was wearing/using or whatever the correct verbiage would be...
But was the skull he was talking about .... the one he was wearing/using or whatever the correct verbiage would be... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Lol perhpas it is....but if you read lower he specifically says it is a "serial killers" skull....hopefully then he doesn't mean himself!
Lol perhpas it is....but if you read lower he specifically says it is a "serial killers" skull....hopefully then he doesn't mean himself! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
They don't have those where you are do they...
They don't have those where you are do they... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
That's awesome! I did go on the Jack the Ripper tour here, it was actually kinda freaky 'cause you do go to the real streets where the bodies were found, etc.