Interesting Seeing Provider In Public

Well the wife wanted to go to Chile's for Ribs and Ritas so off we went. Seated and a very nice looking late 30's MILF is our waitress. She looked a bit familiar but just figured I had seen her when there another time.
Well I had a hard time not looking at her ass and legs every time she came by which is no big deal with the wife, hell she looks too!
Well meal over ask for check and I give her my wife's card. She bring tab I add tip and sign. When I hand it back to her she thanks me by MY NAME not the name on the card! Well luckily the wife is a bit hard of hearing and didn't hear.
Then it dawned on me was provider I saw years ago. Damn thing is I can't remember her name. She was hot though and I will go back alone and see what might happen!
I'm fairly sure she is not current as haven't seen her pic anywhere.
Well the wife wanted to go to Chile's for Ribs and Ritas so off we went. Seated and a very nice looking late 30's MILF is our waitress. She looked a bit familiar but just figured I had seen her when there another time.
Well I had a hard time not looking at her ass and legs every time she came by which is no big deal with the wife, hell she looks too!
Well meal over ask for check and I give her my wife's card. She bring tab I add tip and sign. When I hand it back to her she thanks me by MY NAME not the name on the card! Well luckily the wife is a bit hard of hearing and didn't hear.
Then it dawned on me was provider I saw years ago. Damn thing is I can't remember her name. She was hot though and I will go back alone and see what might happen!
I'm fairly sure she is not current as haven't seen her pic anywhere. Originally Posted by chairspud

Seems like a fun role play thing...
Alana baby, where are you?!?!?!
If she was a tiny older spinner i may know who she is. Last time i saw her she was leavibg the hobby and said she was getting a job at a chilis
Knotty definitely a spinner type please pm your thoughts as I'm still at a loss!
Not the best idea to name the restaurant...
+1 Yummy, these guys just don't get it do they??

Sam
Seems like a fun role play thing... Originally Posted by Alana kay
YOU look like a "fun role play thing" maam!!!!
+1 Yummy, these guys just don't get it do they??

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Yeah, because saying it was a Chili's really nails it down as to where she works... get real, there are 14 Chili's in the Austin metro area
Never thought of seeing a provider in the wild as interesting, I guess I'm just use to seeing them in captivity

IB
Theyre okay in captivity, as long as you dont let your baby fall in the cage.
Bet they wouldve used tranquilizers if it was a WHITE gorilla!
Yeah, because saying it was a Chili's really nails it down as to where she works... get real, there are 14 Chili's in the Austin metro area Originally Posted by Bobave
... and I am going to hit them all in search of that spinner

My guess, at best and if I am lucky, I am going to gain a lot of weight

and of course plenty of:
Smh
YUMMY !!!!!
2 down 12 to go...

Miss Ya Yummy
Theyre okay in captivity, as long as you dont let your baby fall in the cage.
Bet they wouldve used tranquilizers if it was a WHITE gorilla! Originally Posted by knotty man
You are such a nut.