Looking for a cool incall!

Hey everybody! I'm Rachel and I'm looking for a good place to set up shop since I can't work out of my own apartment. I don't want to be out call only, but saving up for my own incall will take a while. Some of my clients mentioned that they would not be comfortable visiting me at a hotel and their comfort is my first priority (nobody wants to feel nervous before fbsm). I see a lot of you guys see providers at the Arboretum-- do you think it would be a good place for my semi-permanent incall? Up to this point I just visit my regulars at their houses or hotels but I want total control over my environment so I can decorate and set it up with spa amenities. I'd appreciate any advice! Xoxo xoxo

I'm offering full nude body rubs with mutual touch. Check out my showcase and reviews
You charge way to much just for a jerk off. But you do have nice pics. I hope that answer your question.
You charge way to much just for a jerk off. But you do have nice pics. I hope that answer your question. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
God damn staff edit tell us how you really feel.
Maybe you should post a thread asking if the is a provider who has an incall location in the Arboretum area who would be interested in sharing.
[QUOTE=Blonde Rachel ATX;1058234650] I'd appreciate any advice! Xoxo xoxo

You charge way to much just for a jerk off. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Going out on a limb here but I think she stopped reading after "jerk off".
Then I'm guessing she then repeated those exact words out loud after reading the first part.

Arboretum is nice, but you're going to get locked into a lease that's 1000-1500 per month for a year, your rate for massage only is very high, you have to assess whether your average business will pay the bills.