Mother and Daughter....

Most of us have dreamt of having a duo with mother and a daughter. However, I think , for the first time ever, here I see potential for a trio of a mother, daughter and a granddaughter. What do you think? Age is just a number, you know? Wouldn't that be hot?

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Women...calls/54894882
Most of us have dreamt of having a duo with mother and a daughter. However, I think , for the first time ever, here I see potential for a trio of a mother, daughter and a granddaughter. What do you think? Age is just a number, you know? Wouldn't that be hot?

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Women...calls/54894882 Originally Posted by tatasddd
Probably in your dreams here.
unless I'm missing something, I don't see how this ad includes 3 generations of the same family tree.
unless I'm missing something, I don't see how this ad includes 3 generations of the same family tree. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
I was speaking hypothetically that due to her age , if she had a daughter and a granddaughter she could bring them into the biz and start offering that and that would have been an amazing offer I would have jumped at. Bu the average wittiness does not seem to be very high here to figure that out and take everything literally.
Everything you say cuts other people down. You'll pick on me now. Just take it as constructive criticism. Ever thread has drivel from you that adds no value and are normally situations in which you are not familiar. It is alright to refrain from commenting. Respectfully, please consider a bit less in volume. When you do have things to add, info that is useful, it helps us. For that we are grateful.
Everything you say cuts other people down. You'll pick on me now. Just take it as constructive criticism. Ever thread has drivel from you that adds no value and are normally situations in which you are not familiar. It is alright to refrain from commenting. Respectfully, please consider a bit less in volume. When you do have things to add, info that is useful, it helps us. For that we are grateful. Originally Posted by noginworking
Yeah I gotcha. The following thread is of "GREAT VALUE" to the community and mind you it was not started by me. So take a look at yourself(others) before you accuse me. This is just 1 example. "Reap the wonderful benefits" of this thread.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2211660

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/Women...calls/54894882 Originally Posted by tatasddd

I don't think most guys dream of the same things that you dream of. For instance, I've never dreamed of a kumquat.
I don't think most guys dream of the same things that you dream of. For instance, I've never dreamed of a kumquat. Originally Posted by DaBigJagov
Neither have I. It was Bambino who threw this into existence. He must be the one loving those fruits.
I asked nicely and was polite. I also explained the reason why it is a little bothersome. I didn't sY you were bad, just that I'd rather you change your behavior. You have free will. Continue on. Abide, Dude, abide!
Roleplay step daughter could be hot i bet.
FWIW keep this thread on track people!
Yeah right. Either leave my thread alone or keep it on track :-)
  • ron32
  • 10-29-2017, 04:04 PM
I've done the mother - daughter thing before. Not both at once, but close. A few years back, 18 year old daughter trying to fix her 34 year old mom up on a sugar site. Took them both out to dinner, then back to their place. Started out with mom and I upstairs in her room , then as I was leaving the daughter caught me at the door and took me into her basement room for some mutual oral action.

Meadville area, enough said.