What's with the phone number titles on BP?

Anyone know what's up with the sudden influx of BP posts that have only a phone number in the title? Seems weird.
I thought the same thing...BP just isn't reliable anymore
I hear from a different board that BP ad now has a different rule.

From what I gather, BP changed their pricing policy for ads and that is the cheapeast way to post as they charge by the word or line or something.
I hear from a different board that BP ad now has a different rule. Originally Posted by Chickie
I thought that might be the case, as well. I just checked by making a BP account, however, and starting a dating post and it looks like ads cost $3 (with various add ons costing additional money). I don't see anything about per word pricing or anything.
yall use my provider guide or skip the games? seems more reliable than anymore.
yall use my provider guide or skip the games? seems more reliable than anymore. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Those sites and most others are just aggregator sites that attempt to scrape ads from Backpage. So, when Backpage sucks, they suck too.
I noticed ads on cl with the number grouped throught out the af, but called a few and no response.
I noticed ads on cl with the number grouped throught out the af, but called a few and no response. Originally Posted by Wildman15601
That's just the new Craigslist phisherbot robo-post formula. Those Bangladeshis are getting smarter… adding actual local town names, filling out the age/height descriptors, and yes, peppering a phone number in the post. But it's more of the same. A lot typed in the ad without really saying anything of substance.

Just keep flagging, as usual.
hard to look by location now, everyone says pittsburgh