Fake Review

This is a fake review
I just seen I got a review from pussy pleaser I can assure everyone this is a fake review I have not seen this guy I dont charge 100 for a half hour nor would I to someone I have never seen before and the rest of the review is all incorrect on details and nothing but a complete lie nor did I see anyone on the day he stated I have only seen regulars for the last two weeks. Thanks for trying to ruin my rep but however look at all my other reviews on TER they speak volumes also I dont have black hair Im 5'9 so Im not short I dont smoke and I love to kiss so to say no kissing try again!
In fact I was just at the meet and greet and all the gentlemen that were there and post on this board can surely tell you how I look and the guys who have seen me I am sure will stand up and call bullshit on this review!
Im not sure how the system is letting my post in this area but I am glad it is so I can stand up for myself and to the others who have already stood up for me thank you!
As you can see by now, several have posted saying you are a classy lady, and questioned the accuracy of the review.

Being classy and treating people with respect gets people to watch your back for you.