Show Case Photos

I'm probably going to be considered some kind of perv for suggesting this, but what the hell. I figure no harm no foul. How do you ladies feel about showing a little vag in your showcase. I'm not talking about a Hustler Photo Spreed, just a little peek. Something to get the motor running. Nothing makes me get my wallet out quicker and my text fingers punching than a suggestion of what's to come. I mean you wouldn't buy a Cadillac with out looking under the hood. Now I'll take cover.
I agree. Some girls think it's trashy to just put that out there though and dont. Hell im liking the video intros that are becoming popular on here. And ive always loved some ROS pics.
I almost burned up the key board, after looking at AlexandriaFox's ROS photo's. I was afraid she would be booked-up for the next month and a half.
Haha, yea, I dont even think I read the ROS I just looked at the pictures. Good advertising.
I didn't think we be allowed to?? Perhaps sumthing see thru panties! for showcaselol
I just had this discussion with a provider about pictures..some think if they show a little too much it makes them look desperate and not classy.. plus most don't want to show any more than they have to so it leaves it for the imagination..something for you to see when you meet them.

Myself I think it just peaks the imagination even more and makes you want to see them..but again im a horny ass guy !!
I didn't think we be allowed to?? Perhaps sumthing see thru panties! for showcaselol Originally Posted by kiki2012
Kiki: you pretty much have it. There are site restrictions on exactly how much lower body can be shown. It's due to legal issues. Pics in ROS are different because they are not available to the general public.

HID

PS Muffy, I'm sorry for jumping your territory.
That's what I figured H.I.D. Loll. Gotta hide the kitty!
What AlexandraFox did was pretty clever, she referenced the link in her showcase to the ROS that showed the kitty.
Thanks HID for answering their question directly. Racecard asked the ladies "Why"????, so I was waiting on one of them to provide him the answer and then let the discussion take place.

kiki...you were right, you just should have stomped your foot when you wrote it! Yes there are certain things you can post in the general,open forum and different things that can be posted in the ROS and Lounge areas. BTW...I'm looking forward to seeing you add some more pics to your showcase. Especially ones with some of those "see thru" panties!

MM
Thanks HID for answering their question directly. Racecard asked the ladies "Why"????, so I was waiting on one of them to provide him the answer and then let the discussion take place.

kiki...you were right, you just should have stomped your foot when you wrote it! Yes there are certain things you can post in the general,open forum and different things that can be posted in the ROS and Lounge areas. BTW...I'm looking forward to seeing you add some more pics to your showcase. Especially ones with some of those "see thru" panties!

MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Lol I been meaning too! I'm goin to attempt this wknd. I'd hafta buy see thru panties! Lol
I just had this discussion with a provider about pictures..some think if they show a little too much it makes them look desperate and not classy.! Originally Posted by wildwooly1

WW - I think it all depends on what the kitty looks like. I like those that purr vs. the ones that growl with big teeth!

Lol I been meaning too! I'm goin to attempt this wknd. I'd hafta buy see thru panties! Lol
Originally Posted by kiki2012
As I look for fresh batteries to put in my camera