★Thank you MIDLAND Area!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all my Gentlemen in
The Midland area and beyond for another AWESOME Visit! If you cant tell by my tour schedule-
you guys are my FAVORITE area to play in! Thanks for everything!
I will see everyone again Next month!

Also, due to the fact I simply cannot keep up with the amount of request I receive each visit,
I will now start taking pre-bookings for my next trip, as soon as I leave, for the Next month coming!
I will no longer take appointments the week of my visits.
Thanks for working with me guys and being so patient!
It is nice to be wanted....
It is nice to be wanted.... Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man

Yes, I am definitely very lucky!

Thank you baby!I'll see you soon!
just saw that you are coming to el paso this weekend, damn, gonna miss ya, I wish you luck in your visit, wish I would have been able to see you.
just saw that you are coming to el paso this weekend, damn, gonna miss ya, I wish you luck in your visit, wish I would have been able to see you. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Awww, well Thank you so much still!

I'll be here again in November! Hope to meet you then!
Candi: I would like to know how El Paso did for ya..It has a bad rep with the providers I know and I wanted to give it another shot I can not seem to find a thank you El Paso thread anywhere from any provider? Maybe I just missed it I see Thank you Lubbock Thank You Abilene Thank you Misdland/Odessa Thank You Amarillo ,,,,, Amungst the providers I rub shoulders with it is a City of the B&G's and the 30 minute specials and well with a lot of states to visit and many cities to visit that beg for the max time a girl offers why would anyone take that trip unless they have too? I have gotton a few pm's and it is evident that not many providers show them love so to see a good response from a hotty like your self may help them get more visitors.....
Majichands, there is plenty of "Thank you EP" posts from Candi here in EP because the "Sun City" gents know that she is a diamond in the rough that is well worth seeing. Most of the times she does short visits and she's booked out because of how excellent she is at what she does ..... check out her reviews, plenty of El Paso guys. If you're good at it, El Paso will show you love.
Candi: I would like to know how El Paso did for ya..It has a bad rep with the providers I know and I wanted to give it another shot I can not seem to find a thank you El Paso thread anywhere from any provider? Maybe I just missed it I see Thank you Lubbock Thank You Abilene Thank you Misdland/Odessa Thank You Amarillo ,,,,, Amungst the providers I rub shoulders with it is a City of the B&G's and the 30 minute specials and well with a lot of states to visit and many cities to visit that beg for the max time a girl offers why would anyone take that trip unless they have too? I have gotton a few pm's and it is evident that not many providers show them love so to see a good response from a hotty like your self may help them get more visitors..... Originally Posted by Majichands
Thank you so much!
Sorry I had not seen these posts. El Paso was great for me, as usual!
I travel the Entire Country and El Paso is Definitely one of my highest
grossing cities easily! Also the Men there (and people in general there)
are just so Sweet and Hospitable. I definitely recommend visiting! I dont
offer any meetings under one hour, but for me generally most men there
are booking extended sessions of a few hours there. I've met a lot of Great
guys off Eccie, but also p411 is very profitable there!
Im not sure how it is for most girls, but El Paso is a
Favorite spot of mine!

Majichands, there is plenty of "Thank you EP" posts from Candi here in EP because the "Sun City" gents know that she is a diamond in the rough that is well worth seeing. Most of the times she does short visits and she's booked out because of how excellent she is at what she does ..... check out her reviews, plenty of El Paso guys. If you're good at it, El Paso will show you love. Originally Posted by harry17r

Thank you babe! Hope to see you in November!
And yes thats true! I dont think there is anything wrong with El Paso Gentlemen,
I think you guys just dont get many other top Top Notch Companions that visit!
Can't wait to see you all again soon!