Trade offer ...

So many guys have asked me about the trade so here it is in a nut shell..
ok so as you see from my reviews that I was a spinner and am no longer a spinner... I have gained weight and am looking to lose weight,But due to the latest economic down fall in my business I am not making enough money to pay for a gym membership..So my trade is this..you pay for a membership to the ymca..which initially the investment is about 100.00..and thereafter it is about 60$ a month..the trade is a session once a month in exchange for the membership to the ymca to help me reach my goal of weight loss..A healthier lifestyle..etc..That is extremely cheap for a GFE hh...and with a new private location on both the east and west sides of town saves the cost of hotels..etc..Basically that is the trade..
Now on another note I am actually looking to leave the providing world behind and looking into the whole SD thing...Now I have never actually had a SD but have talked to many through various avenues and have decided that I am interested and am very clear on what the expectation is on the male side and the needs I have.. My expectations are VERY realistic...To be totally honest I am looking to get out of providing for various reasons and but can not leave the financial help behind hence the SD idea..If you would like to talk about this possibility I am open to discussion..So there it is all out there for yall to do with it what you want...I am not interested in negative comments and will not respond to them as I am an adult and do not give that shit my energy and time..I am looking to enhance my life which is drama free and not looking to be bashed for being honest...I am not afraid to say what is on my mind and the truth of what I feel...So now you all know where I am and why I am disappearing..not that I am leaving El Paso just that I am wanting to leave the providing..Looking forward to the responses this gets..
It's great that you are taking positive steps to better yourself and your situation. I'm sure we will talk about this more when we get together later this week.
Looking forward to it dear!! ;-)
why would anyone give you shit about that? good on you for keeping it real. do what you gotta do!
Awe ty JD...ya just never know on here..it can be hit or miss..
I wish most of the providers on bp would have some sort of trade like that. It makes sense for all parties: She gets a free gym membership and you get one-on-one physical training--mostly squat thrusts and push-ups.
You go girl!!!! Wish you the best in any avenue to decide to take and hope your dreams come true.
Ty robin you are awesome!! I've had a lot of inquires but no takers yet. I figured i would try something new i haven't seen on here before. It would be a better opportunity for both us chicks and you guys to work something out like this and it would help our local economy..oh wait I'm supposed to be a lil more bimboish..like omg so ok help me help you which helps other people..like ok...lmfao
Damn, if you lived in Lubbock..I would be all over that
I had posted a possible tour..Lubbock..amarillo..hobbs ..and ABQ..but if the right SD comes along..if there's no SD..after i reach my goal i will be touring again..thanks for the support from everyone!! You guys are awesome!!
Bartering is very acceptable and you trying to find a gym membership for trade is cool. In the past, I have bartered (traded) with providers. Come on, if they have something that I want and they want to trade out for it, why not. Do not give up, a trade will come sooner or later. As for the SD, I once had someone ask me about being their SD. It all sounded like a good idea except for what the girl was asking, $1200/month. Sorry, to rich for me. I wished her good luck.
Ouch..makes my 700/800 a month seem cheap..yeah I'm thinking i may try it more often..I may sound like an auctioneer but hey fuck it..its worth a try.
Up next for auction-a month of weekly hr GFE service in exchange for her truck being fixed..and she just threw in an extra 2 appointments if you've got what she needs cum on down..lol..I guess I can be known as the trade girl..lmao..what ya got? If I need it we can work something out..after all i did have a guy offer me a used fridge for a hh..LMFAO!!
LL. Ouch is right. $1200 for an unproven provider made me laugh. She said she is young and worth it. haha I say. The older girls are much better providers than the younger ones. As for you being cheap, I would say not. Still to expensive for me, but as a provider, I will tell all the readers that you are well worth the expenditure if someone has the extra 700/800 laying around.
Sorry gents the gym trade offer is offically off the table..but inquiring SDs please pm me
I have an old dishwasher in my front yard. What can I get for that