Thinking about flying to Amarillo

I am thinking about flying to Amarillo this week.
1. Do you think ads running for two days is enough notice or too short.
2. I have not flown to Amarillo before do I need to rent a car?
3. Is there a hotel located close enough to places to eat.
4. Is this a good week to visit?

Attachment 334043
I would say yes.
I will take that as a yes things are looking up for that trip
Holy hell... You're the hottest lady your age I've ever seen. Wish I could be in Amarillo to experience that!
In some cities the weekend is good in most cities during the week is better or a combination maybe coming in on Sunday staying thru Thursday? What is better in Amarillo?
  • shady
  • 07-31-2014, 11:50 AM
During the week would be better.
Amarillo +++
The majority of the hotels in Amarillo are near restaurants, so that should be no issue. There are also quite a few places that deliver, like Pacific Rim, Jason's Deli, Jimmy John's etc. So at least you wouldn't be confined to pizza if you want to stay in.

I would recommend you rent a car if you want to do shopping, eating, and the usual travel fun. The city is too large to walk, but our public transit is crap, and taxis are expensive.

Feel free to PM me with questions or recommendations on things to do
Hi Phoenix!

A car would be helpful, but not necessary. The Ambassador hotel has an airport shuttle, and is nearby to some pretty good restaurants (Asian fusion, Italian, Barbeque).
Thank you Gentlemen of Amarillo and Lubbock I have decided to drive to west Texas see you soon
For the first (and probably only) time in my life, I wish I was in Lubbock or Amarillo. Guys, what's headed your way is an experience not to be missed. I'm not a pimp or a WK - I'm a fan. Phoenix is a wonder of nature and will leave you dazed and amazed.
For the first (and probably only) time in my life, I wish I was in Lubbock or Amarillo. Guys, what's headed your way is an experience not to be missed. I'm not a pimp or a WK - I'm a fan. Phoenix is a wonder of nature and will leave you dazed and amazed. Originally Posted by PDid
PDid

I miss you but I will make it a point to come your direction soon. You are the best and I didn't pay you anything to say the wonderful things you said but one of my favorites