any info on "Lyndzee"?

Her ad suggest be full service .....I’ll pass.
  • EOD
  • 03-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Hardcore nasty. Run away.
Girl with HUGE habits. Also prefers to go bare back. I'd stay clear of her.
I happened to be in a smoke shop that a friend of mine owns just to see how she was doing and this girl comes in (the same one from the ad). I think she wears wigs and or dyes her hair. You could tell it was her. She came in with someone, I don't recall who but it was a guy, a friend of hers. She was sharing her story that I don't recall so clearly now because it was awhile back but it was something along the lines that she was married and her husband worked in the government or something like FBI agent and that he abused her and set her up and she was in jail and had gotten out and that she was in for drug charges / meth or something along those lines. But that she's "clean" now and doesn't do that stuff anymore. I also did remember she said that they came up from "Rio Rancho" and that she was living out of her "SUV" but was staying at his place (her friend).

So I left soon after and I figured the SUV she was describing was a Ford Explorer I believe. It was thrashed as like she said, she was living out of it and had lots of stickers on it. So not to stereotype, but I'm certain it was hers. Also, the same day she was at the shop, she didn't have her ad posted, but then the next day she posted the ad stating "Rio Rancho and Albuquerque" availability.

Unless you like this type girl and feel really sorry for her, my advice would be stay away. So if you really feel sorry for her and if you do go see her, wrap it up!!!!
so much for her retirement! that did not last long

she seems on a collision course with calamity
like an impending train wreck that you can not look away from

come on Fitz, everything you need to know is in her ads
including: plays with guns
finger on the trigger