Postings that don't belong to you?

• Jxoxo
  • 03-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Hey ladies, have any of you seen or heard about posting in other states that you didn't put up? I'm getting a lot of calls from Vegas and finally looked and I'm seeing a copy of my ad with my number in las Vegas... So annoying! I have never posted there before.
Hey There!

I haven't been a victim to that for a long time. Once in a while sites will hijack your info and use it for their advertising to make them look busy and reputable. Our neighborhood friendly troll has been signing my email address up for a lot of spam lately (Although I did get some great make-up coupons!), so it may be a result of him or someone like him. Are these postings on ECCIE?
  • Jxoxo
  • 03-07-2019, 10:07 AM
No I didn't see it on Eccie it was some site I had never heard of, I got multiple calls in one day from las Vegas people and so I googled my name and number plus Vegas and sure enough it popped up. The strange thing is the posting I found said November and the calls started this month.
I am no lady, but a few months back I got a p.m. from a member here really pissed of because of what I had said to a lady that was visiting here. Long story short, I was MILES away from ABQ and had done no communicating with the lady in question, dude even offered to send me "excerpts" from said email. I was not interested in that kind of drama, and dropped it. Changed my password, and STILL have a hell of a time remembering it. lol
That same thang has happened to me too