Do you think SUPERTRUMP will be re-elected if he runs in 2024

Assuming a reasonably fair election in which shithead democrats don't sneak in mystery votes from illegal aliens from shithole countries or other assorted creeps.

My number one concern is the self-hating suburban female hags who vote with their clitoris and not their heads or with their financial futures taken into consideration.

At the moment Dementia Joe is completely tanking in the polls after the conga line of self-inflicted, excruciatingly damaging fuck ups. Of course, he'll most likely be dead or locked up in a mental health facility by 2024 so hypothetically SUPERTRUMP will find himself matched up with a negro female or a transvestite, both of which appeal greatly to the pitiful democrat party base and other self-loathing misfits.

I'm on the fence atm about whether or not I want SUPERTRUMP to run.

The entertainment value would be next-level, but there are probably other individuals who are more likely to appeal to moderates and could also stop the country from swooshing down the toilet bowl, assuming it hasn't already happened by then.
My two cents: I'm grateful for the four years of energy independence, secure borders and a foot on the balls of our enemies--and frenemies, but, he should go off into the Florida sunset. The Republican bench is deeeeep and the Dims are desperate enough now to be floating Pete Buttplug as their next nominee.
My two cents: I'm grateful for the four years of energy independence, secure borders and a foot on the balls of our enemies--and frenemies, but, he should go off into the Florida sunset. The Republican bench is deeeeep and the Dims are desperate enough now to be floating Pete Buttplug as their next nominee. Originally Posted by Withnail
Solid response, pretty much my feeling on the matter as well.

Wonder if enough of the really hardcore MAGA fanatics will go along with an alternate candidate, even if it's a SUPERTRUMP replica.

I'm pretty much talking electability.
Trump has done his part.
He should become a party elder and throw his support behind DeSantis....
He's basically child who has no experience managing or running a business, much less a country. Terrible idea. You can pick a better puppet than that. Try to make it believable. 0/10
Trump has done his part.
He should become a party elder and throw his support behind DeSantis.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Has an xxxl ego though, even more than most narcissists who run for national office.

SUPERTRUMP needs to be the number 1.

I think majority leader of the senate or speaker of the house would be great.

High enough profile position, he could also trample underlings and eviscerate the press, also take relatively harmless potshots at whoever was elected president.

Would definitely wreak a little havoc with the RINO agenda, but also would most likely grind the legislative process to a halt.

Perhaps best in 2026 after all the moron democrat carnage has been completely exorcized.
He's basically child who has no experience managing or running a business, much less a country. Terrible idea. You can pick a better puppet than that. Try to make it believable. 0/10 Originally Posted by valkyra
Puppet ???? mmmm that's the DEM deal I think

not sure if want T again or not. Hell by then he could have dead brain like Joe
Whore could also be talking about DeSantis, not clear from haphazard post.

Either way, ignorant as hell.
I'd like to see Ron DeSantis run. Florida residents don't want him to run, they want to keep him as governor.
Trump can be speaker of the house. JK, but Nancy's reaction would be priceless.
Not even reading this garbage, he went too far right and lost the votes who put him in office, the bipartisanship he promoted daily was toxic for the nation and no one in the middle would ever vote for him again, he had the chance to unite the country since he was a Democrat until a black man was elected and then went so far right his own party couldn’t even unite for the two years you all held the senate and the house… if that doesn’t sink in to you brainwashed gop tucker Carlson nut suckers, idk what will …..
Not even reading this garbage, he went too far right and lost the votes who put him in office, the bipartisanship he promoted daily was toxic for the nation and no one in the middle would ever vote for him again, he had the chance to unite the country since he was a Democrat until a black man was elected and then went so far right his own party couldn’t even unite for the two years you all held the senate and the house… if that doesn’t sink in to you brainwashed gop tucker Carlson nut suckers, idk what will ….. Originally Posted by bf0082
Well, there's another ungrammatical, run-on wheeze that smells of fear...
Well, there's another ungrammatical, run-on wheeze that smells of fear... Originally Posted by Withnail
well that post to me is worth another vote for Mr. Mean Twitter
but in truth I'll wait n see who I vote for in the 2024 GOP primary, It to far off now for me.
I read what bf said, Withnail's reaction was very normal and the words he used to respond were all accurate.

I like hearing what the doofus democrat voters have been hypnotized into believing.

Especially when they opine on the topic of race, a political time bomb that they believe they own exclusively, despite being revolting racists themselves.
NBT

IF we are still a country or
Eeven have another election

I'm torn , Trump left us with the slouch master and not Scott Atlas

He basically handed over his very successful presidency to slouchi and that scarf queen

He fucked up on 15 days to slow the spread into forever

Fell for it and

By the end of the campaigned it seemed his voters wanted him and worked harder than him to try and get re elected

Also ,while his supporters sit rotting as political prisoners
He is playing golf at maralago.

Not even 1 dollar to defense funds from him

He kept that FBI head.rey in place and several others that were undermining him .

He was too quick to fire to slow to fire

It's a tough one cause he basically worked 24 hrs a day

And sacrificed his comfortable lifestyle to be attacked daily

But through that exposed just how bad and corrupt things are

But then again if he can clean up some of these mistakes

Everyone says if only I knew then what I know now...

Well

He actually could go back in knowing now what he knew then so the dimo crats ,as usual may have set him up with more advantage to know what's behind the scenes from day 1.
Whore could also be talking about DeSantis, not clear from haphazard post.

Either way, ignorant as hell. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Been experiencing that

First hand

most of the day