Would Chris Cuomo blow Don Lemon to get his job back

I think he would.

Brian Stelter definitely would.

I think they would give Stelter Cuomo's job if he wasn't so white and almost male.

Maybe they can lure committed racist Symone Saunders, or Michael Eric Dyson to spread poisonous racial hatred.

They do have to compete with MSNBC for the white guiltist audience.
If cuomo eats madcow out for a job at msnbc he deserves it!

Just threw up a lil'. I scare myself

Hed prolly bottom for that man hating scunt.
If cuomo eats madcow out for a job at msnbc he deserves it!

Just threw up a lil'. I scare myself Originally Posted by winn dixie
She was actually fuckable when she had long blonde hair and didn't sit there with that smarmy puss on her face all the time.

Had to adopt the pre-op tranny look to get the job at MSNBC.

Still less compromised than Nichole Wallace who is also completely non-sexual.
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Exactly.
Holy shit. Never knew that about madcow.

How do you go from a cute blonde. To a repulsive scunt?
Thanks for the pics! I wouldnt have believed it!
So with Maddow willing to desexualize herself like that, how hard is it to picture a prostitute like Cuomo sucking a little cock to get his precious job back.
So with Maddow willing to desexualize herself like that, how hard is it to picture a prostitute like Cuomo sucking a little cock to get his precious job back. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I don't think T would buy CNN Sir
back off, just going by hand size
The only guy Fredo would blow would be himself. If he could, he'd never leave home. Even for Sunday dinner at his mom's.

Lemon gots sex probs of his own. Civil case brought by some guy who said Lemon stuck his hand down the guy's pants in a bar.

CNN: Keepin' It Classy.
The only guy Fredo would blow would be himself. If he could, he'd never leave home. Even for Sunday dinner at his mom's.

Lemon gots sex probs of his own. Civil case brought by some guy who said Lemon stuck his hand down the guy's pants in a bar.

CNN: Keepin' It Classy. Originally Posted by Withnail
It's actually far more disgusting than that. Lemon asked the guy if he liked pussy or dick. Then Lemon stuck his hand down his own pants, rubbed his balls, then stuck his fingers under the guys nose. 👃🤮

How do you go from a cute blonde. To a repulsive scunt? Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's kind of like how Michael Jackson transformed from a cute and adorable young black boy into a pretty hideous looking older white lady.....
It's actually far more disgusting than that. Lemon asked the guy if he liked pussy or dick. Then Lemon stuck his hand down his own pants, rubbed his balls, then stuck his fingers under the guys nose. 👃🤮 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Sheesh. Fuuuuuuuck.
She was actually fuckable when she had long blonde hair and didn't sit there with that smarmy puss on her face all the time.

Had to adopt the pre-op tranny look to get the job at MSNBC.

Still less compromised than Nichole Wallace who is also completely non-sexual. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

wallace is listed at 5'6" but she looks like a midget next to jimmy "long shanks" comey at 6'8"

what do you call a 6'8" white guy who can't play basketball?

disgraced former FBI director

BAHHAAHHAA

It's kind of like how Michael Jackson transformed from a cute and adorable young black boy into a pretty hideous looking older white lady..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Joe was the first person to successfully beat the black off someone.
Looks like Lemon blew Juicy Smolye'.