User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/member.pho?u=3067
Phone: 480-204-5151
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: NA
City: McKinney
State: Texas
Address: 75 & Virginia
Activities: DFK, snowballing, tit worship, Russian,
CG, RCG, face sitting, cock worship, BLS, total suck and fuck fest, CIM, Daty both ladies ate each others pussies, doggie both on my cock constantly. CFS, bare blow job.
Hair Length and Color: One black and short the other black long & curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Both ladies have nice big tits little plump around the middle but with great firm ass and big nipples
Recommendation: Yes
Link doesn’t work - “not found”
Did you at least ask to see their IDs?

When you come to think of it those two women collectively were over 100 years old....you be robbing the cradle bro.

Did you guys party and do some Pepto Bismol shots along with some Geritol chasers? I here it gets those senior citizens really horny.
  • cy88
  • 12-01-2022, 04:25 PM

When you come to think of it those two women collectively were over 100 years old....you be robbing the cradle bro.

Did you guys party and do some Pepto Bismol shots along with some Geritol chasers? I here it gets those senior citizens really horny. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

Did you guys party and do some Pepto Bismol shots along with some Geritol chasers? I here it gets those senior citizens really horny. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I guess the question is why you feel like you have to be a douche and crap on someone else’s experience. Did he have fun? Were his expectations met? Did he feel like it was money well spent? That’s all that matters.

These ladies not your cup of tea? Great! Move on and realize that you don’t have to share with the class every time you think you have something witty to say.
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 12:43 AM
Though crowd
I had a blast pussies never grow old!
pussies never grow old! Originally Posted by zoozang
Now that's funny lol.
Don’t know who the friend was but I know Dallas very well. She is a great person and great provider. But some assholes always have to try and be funny at someone else’s expense. Grow up and move on to another post if you do t like this one. Looks like a bad habit someone has.
I had a blast pussies never grow old! Originally Posted by zoozang
Agreed, not old...but better. The lady knows how to use that kitty to get her own, and not worry you if like her or not. Her geniune passion (no illusion needed) makes the session erotic.

[Please do not reply to reviews that have been idle for 30 days - GM]